Chapter 5 - Discuss going to Folicia

~~~ Misty and Xavier meet the Folician's

"Hello Ray. We got your message as well as the one Flitter sent. We are so sorry, Ray. We came here to give you our sympathy and to discuss options." She gave the two kids a smile and had to admit their expressions were priceless, "Would you mind introducing us? I would hate to have your siblings start to wonder about their sanity. Flitter, you can remove the shield."

Ray leaned into her hug and gave a rough laugh, "Well, it's a distraction I guess. Xavier and Misty this is Captain Vyra and her Liraque Daisy from the Folician Star Ship Tail Chaser. She is the reason I vanished for the time I was gone." He glanced at Vyra and grinned, "Oh, she is also pregnant with my pups."

Both kids stared at him and then the two before glancing at Flitter and looking even more shocked. Misty was obviously floored and her mouth was moving, but no sound was coming out. His little brother was somewhat different and he was just blushing since the suits were obviously form fitted, "Misty, you need to close your mouth before you catch a fly." Ray said.

Xavier shut his mouth with a click as well and glared at Ray for a moment. He turned back to the women, "I'm pleased to meet you." It was said in a very shy tone, "Are you really aliens and why did you take Ray?"

Vyra raised an eyebrow, "Well as far as why we kidnapped Ray, I will let him tell you and yes, we are aliens. If you would like, come and feel our ears. Just no pulling the whiskers or I might bite." She settled down in a chair and groaned, "These are most definitely the last pups for me. I'm so not doing this again. You have some very active pups, Ray."

When both kids turned and looked at him again he face palmed, "Vyra, I hate you and I want the child support you took out of the check back." He sighed and looked at his siblings, "They kidnapped me because their race is declining and they needed my DNA; well human DNA to help them keep going. It's a way of them gaining some time to figure out what is going on." His voice was very serious.

Misty stood and walked over to Daisy and looked up at her from her five foot six inches and had to smile, "If you don't mind I would like to feel your nose and ears." She shyly reached up and lightly touched them and smiled, "Wow, they are real. That is so cool." Misty couldn't resist teasing Ray a bit, "So did Ray try donating DNA to you?"

Ray almost died on the spot, "Misty, you stinker! That subject is not open for discussion." He turned to Vyra, "Vyra, how are Spike, Aqua, Birdy, Breezy, Gentle and everyone? I really miss all my friends aboard ship and I hope see most of them again." He had settled next to her on the couch and was leaning into her hug.

Vyra smiled at him and was glad she seemed to have shocked him enough to get his mind working, "They are doing fine. Gentle wanted to come down too, but I told her she would see you soon enough."

"Why are you here Vyra? I thought we weren't supposed to know about you and all that good stuff. Me, I can understand, but my sibs? What does this mean for them?" Ray asked.

Vyra paused a moment and looked between Ray, his brother and his sister. She immediately knew what choices she would offer them, "As far as what this means for you and your siblings, it's what you want it to. I'm here to extend an invitation for you and your siblings to come to the home world. If you wish to come with us, send a message to me when you are ready to leave. If not, we will be back since we will need to bring Flitter back to the home world for delivery. I know this is going to be a very hard decision for you, but only you can make it."

At the moment, Daisy walked over to Ray. She sat down and wrapped her arms around him, "I know this is a sad time for you, but you are feeling very good. Flitter has been good for you and if you so choose, you will make a wonderful Liraque one day." She gave him a good kiss, "All your friends miss you as well. We are looking forward to seeing you one of these days." *Gentle looks so different pregnant. She is starting to really grow into the name you gave her.*