Chapter eighteen

The time on my phone read 4:23, I had to leave the house in 37 minutes, to get to the airport on time. I was all packed except my phone and charger but that went in my day bag, (a little star rucksack).

My dad's car had a damp, wet smell and was freezing cold, when we set off, I soon fell asleep. As we zoomed closed shops and cafes.

The clock in car shone 6:01 as my dad pulled into the car park. Our plane to Orlando boarded in just less than 2 hours, then it was a 8 and a half hour trip; we were travelled in first class and then we stayed at Disney World's hotel.

We got through security with roughly 40 minutes to spare so we sat down at a cute vegan restaurant for breakfast, I ordered a vegan chocolate spread on a stack of vegan, cat shaped pancakes, alongside a glass of orange juice. After we finished and payed we all rushed to gate 6 just to find out our gate was moved to number 9. My brother, still hadn't brushed his and looked a mess, and he said he would not brush it till he got there- which was 19:45- as Orlando is 4 hours ahead.

On the plane, our seats had pretty much everything; movies, fancy snacks, posh lunch, reclining chairs, lots more.

~•~

When we walked through our hotel door to find a basket full of treats sitting on the kitchen table. We ordered a takeaway pizza from room service (so it wasn't really a takeaway), as a 'late' dinner; I had a Micky Margarita and Vaughn had an adult Hawaiian Pizza and finally, my dad had an adult Spicy Chicken Pizza.

~•~

We woke bright and early, dressed and went down to the buffet, in the grande dining room; where Mickey and other Disney characters walked around greeting you, then we packed our day bags and head out to the entrance of Disney World. The first thing we did was go on a giant rollercoaster for Vaughn sake.

~•~

At the end of the day we went to the castle to see the fireworks display, which was magnificent. I posted many photos of me and different Disney Landmarks and Characters onto my instagram, my friends laughed and joked with me and hoped I was having a lovely time. Which I was!