Dare

~Y/N POV~

"Race, come on! You know the rules! Do the dare or lick my shoes," I smirked.

He sighed and thought about it for a second. "Its a easy little-,"
"Sit down."
"What?"

Race gently pushed me to sitting on a seat, grabbing behind my shin. "Race," I gave a short gasp, "stop it! you can see my leg."

He gave a short laugh, pulling my leg up to his face, making my dress fall back and leave more leg exposed.

I laughed and put my foot on his chest, pushing him back a bit. I fixed my dress, and got up to walk away. "Come on Y/N," Race gently grabbed my wrist and accidentally pulled me into his lap.

"I'm sorry, but you know I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Although, I'd love to see more of your leg," Race bit his bottom lip, hand tracing my thigh.

I pushed on Race's chest gently, "You're such a tease!"
"You know I can't resist. Now, truth, dare, or double dare?"
"Humm, double dare!"
"You can't back out of it, even by licking a shoe."
"I know."
"Okay, I double dare ya to," Race took his cigar out of his mouth and smiled, "smoke."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Race's wrist, both of us running into a less openly seen area so no one I knew would see me smoking.

I followed Race's actions but I started coughing. Race laughed and I pouted, making him roll his eyes, "Try again."

I soon got the hang of it, but handed it back. I shuddered, "Definitely not my thing."
"Whatever, it's good for anyone!"

I giggled as Race brought ne close and blew smoke into my face. We both laughed when I sneezed. We hung out and smoked a little more.

And then I cringed, "Y/N?"

I turned slowly to see my older siblings. Eddie looked like he was about to kill Race and my older sister ripped me away from Race. "Y/N we are going home and you are grounded to the house! You are lucky we aren't giving you more consequences! We love you so much!" My sister hugged me tightly.

My brothers started pounding Race. I screamed and broke them up. Eddie grabbed my arm, ripping my sleeve.

I helped Race up and engulfed him in a hug, my arms around his neck. He held my waist tight. I cried into his neck, whispering how sorry I was.

I let go of him and my siblings pulled me along.