Chapter 6

We were currently standing in the Hokage's office, watching the cat which we found for a mission being crushed by its fat owner. She was squeezing the poor thing into her melon sized breasts and I stared at it in horror.

"The poor thing" I said terrified as I saw its head disappear between the valleys for a second before popping out and screeching. "Serves that stupid cat right!" Naruto snickers to which I glared at.

I walked over to the lady and smiled politely, "Excuse me ma'am? May I give a tip about why your cat keeps running away?" I asked uncertainly. She looked at me, "Yes yes please, I don't know why my Poochy keeps running away!" she sobs.

"Well I understand animals quite a bit and your cat doesn't like tight hugs. So maybe if you could be gentler with her? Your cat seems to be very uh... sensitive" I said.

She immediately loosened her hold on her cat and it stared at me gratefully as it's owner carried it gently out the room. I turned and saw Naruto arguing with the Hokage and Iruka~sensei looking ready to explode.

"Fine, since you think you can handle a more difficult mission I'll give you a C-ranked mission" he sighed in slight annoyance. "Bring the escort in" he said to which a ninja nodded and disappeared.

"Oooh! Are we protecting a princess?" - I couldn't help but snort at that one- "A Lord? A-" he was cut off as the door swung open and an old man with a bottle of sake in his hand came strutting forward.

His cheeks were slightly red and he glared at us like we were some kind of cockroaches crawling onto his shoes, "Don't tell me your letting these brats protect me?" he growled. "Especially the short one with an idiotic look on his face" he said. Naruto laughed, "Who's the short one?".

We all lined up and it seemed that Naruto and I were tied, "Which one?" Naruto asked, "You but the hooded one doesn't look much better. I bet he's just so ashamed of himself, he doesn't want to show his face!" he said with a smirk.

I let out a growl just as Naruto grumbled. We both launched forward but I felt arms wrap around my waist while another pair grabbed onto Naruto's collar. I looked behind me and saw that it was Sasuke who had stopped me from murdering the old geezer.

"Let go Sasuke! Imma teach this old bag of bones a lesson!" I said before lurching forward, only to be yanked backwards into Sasuke's chest. I let out a mewl of protest as I tried to wriggle out of his grip, clawing at the air in the direction of the scowling bridge builder's face.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kakashi and Naruto glaring at Sasuke while Sakura and the old man glared at me. The rest of the ninjas were staring in amusement at the scene before them.

I huffed as I sagged into Sasuke as I gave up. I let out a small growl while crossing my arms on top of his. "Your no fuuun" I said with a groan. I felt him stiffen before he suddenly let go and I plonked onto my ass on the ground. "Ow! What was that for you baka?!" I said with a scowl, my hands rubbing my behind.

I turned my head and my eyes widened when I saw the Sasuke Uchiha blushing. I looked around and saw most of the guys in the room glaring at Sasuke and glancing at me with... weird looks.

"Well, I guess I'll meet you guys tomorrow morning at the gates?" I said to which Kakashi nodded. I got up and jumped out of the window, everyone gasping before running after me.

I waved at them as I bounded over the rooftops towards my apartment, snickering at their expressions of shock. I barged into my room and got out my travelling backpack. I then stuffed my toiletries, a few outfits, two water bottles and a few snacks inside it.

Mornin' Yuki!

It's afternoon you idiot

Hey! Who you calling an idiot, baka!