Chapter 7

Kakashi was talking to Tazuna but I was barely able to focus. I almost drowned... I almost drowned... I almost died... why would Sakura do that? Was it my fault?... I probably started to annoy them... What if I start to annoy them again and they lash out?

It's okay Yuki, your alright

They'd never do that small pup

And even if they did we'd kill them before they could lay a finger on you!

Tori is right! We've got your back Yuki, don't worry

I'm scared

We're right here, we won't let anything happen to you

Just remember Akuma, we're here for you

I felt the boat come to a stop and lurched upwards and forward off of the boat. I mentally cried in relief when my feet hit the ground and crouched down, my hands gripping at the soil beneath my feet.

I pulled my hood over my face and grabbed my bag from off of the boat before shrugging it on my shoulders, not uttering a word the whole time.

As the boat sped off, Tazuna turned towards us, "Alright, get me to my home, and I mean in one piece" he said. "Right" Kakashi said and we all started to walk.

"You okay?" Naruto asked me and I glanced at him from under my hood, "Fine" I said, trying to keep my voice from shaking. "What's wrong Yuki-chan?" he said as he tried to lay a hand on my shoulder. I jerked to the side and let out a growl, "I said I was fine Naruto. Just leave it be, would you please?" I said, tightening my grip on my bag.

"Oh... sorry" he said before walking back towards the others. I was walking at the very front of the group, alone, and I intended to keep it that way. My head was cast downwards as I stared at my shoes that scuffed along the dirt. I just wanted to collect my thoughts before I confronted the rest again, just to calm myself down before I start to panic.

Naruto lurched forward and threw a kunai into some bushes whilst screaming, "There!". Everyone tensed and stared wide eyed at where Naruto threw the kunai. I, however, nearly booked it towards the forest, my heart feeling like it jumped into my throat.

After a while Naruto stood up, "Oh, just a mouse" he said with a grin. "Mouse, yeah right! Everyone can see through your stupid act! Your so obvious it's embarrassing!" Sakura yelled at him.

My gosh... they're gonna kill me from a heart attack!

"Naruto, those are kunai knives! Their dangerous" Kakshi said as he held his hands up in caution whilst Tazuna growled and suddenly exploded, "STOP TRYING TO SCARE ME YOU SCRUFFY LITTLE DWARF!" he yelled.

Naruto ignored them completely and continued to look around whilst saying, "Is someone hiding over there? No! They're over there!". I swear... he's practically just looking for trouble.

I sighed but tensed when I sensed a weird chakra coming from some bushes. Naruto threw his kunai knife at the bushes whilst Sakura stomped over to him, "That's it Naruto!" she said as she punched him on the back of his head.

Wait a minute... This is the scene where Zabuza arrives!

I searched around in the circle as everyone went over to check on the poor white rabbit which was almost butchered by Naruto.

Just then Kakashi yelled, "Watch out!", dropping to the ground along with Tazuna. I looked behind me and saw a huge sword spinning through the air, the large blade glinting in the light as it sliced its way towards us.