Chapter 15

3rd POV:

Everyone stood silent, shock rippling through the crowd of ninjas as the three senseis recommended their new genin teams. "Are you crazy?!" Iruka yelled, but Kakashi just waved him off, seemingly not caring what the other man thought.

"Lord Hokage, since the teams are only allowed three genins per team, I'd like to recommend Yuki to go in alone" Kakashi added and gasps filled the room yet again.

"Is he crazy?!"

"She's just a little girl"

"She could be killed!"

"Does he mean Yuki Akuma Õkami?"

"He must have finally lost it"

The Hokage raised his hand and everyone turned silent, "Are you sure about this Kakashi? Are you absolutely sure that she would be able to take care of herself? To go through the exam alone?" Sarotobi asked the Jonin, being a little concerned himself, but he knew of the power Okami's held.

"Yes Lord Hokage, she is more than qualified. She has escaped and defied death himself, she had surpassed way beyond my expectations and I have yet to see her true power" Kakashi continued, murmers breaking out once again at the high praise of the Hatake.

"Could she really be that strong?

"She must be if the Kakashi Hatake recommended and spoke so highly of her!"

"I can't wait to see her fight!"

"Very well then, Yuki will then enter the exams on her own"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agh! Why, why, why?! It's always the same! He sets the time and then we have to wait hours for him!"

I bolted upright from surprise and looked around the bridge, my ears perking at the familiar voices. Sakura and Naruto started to yell and complain about Kakashi's tardiness and I flopped back down onto the soft railing, a sigh escaping my lips.

Wait a minute... soft?

I looked up to see Sasuke staring down at me with a quirked brow, as if he was silently asking me if I was comfortable, not to mention in that all knowing cocky voice of his. I felt my cheeks heat up, my mouth opening and closing, but no words could be uttered. "Uh... sorry, I uhm... I'll move" I said and quickly got up, a heavy red blush evident on my cheeks whilst my tail stuck out stiff behind me. I looked around and jumped in surprise when Kakashi appeared on the pillar that looped over the bridge, silently thanking him for appearing when he did.

"Good morning everyone! Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life" he chirped and I rolled my eyes, "You already used that one Kakashi!" I yelled up at him, the man sweatdropping as Naruto and Sakura started to yell at him.

"I know this is a bit sudden, but I recommended you all for the Chunin exams. These are the application forms" Kakashi said and handed them to us, but I noticed that mine was a bit different from the others. Instead of having a red stamp, I had a golden one on the upper part of the page.

"Application forms?" Sakura asked and I looked at her blankly, Seriously? I thought she was supposed to be the smart one. "You're repeating me Sakura" Kakashi muttered, "This is all voluntary, it's up to each of you. If you don't feel ready, you can wait till next year" Kakashi shrugged and suddenly Naruto launched himself at our sensei, "Yeah! Alright Kakashi sensei!" he yelled.