CHAPTER 30

It was another regular day at school, everyone was going through classes, having a lunch break, passing notes and making out in the halls.
Peter was gazing at MJ as she passed, his eyes glued to her. Watching every move she made, every time she had talked, everytime she had laughed. It made Peter feel queasy.
She caught a quick glance of him which made Peter quickly look away. He blushed and rushed his way to class, not making a single eye contact.

Peter was minding his own buisness when he realized MJ was in his class. He kept looking back just to look at her glossy red hair and her ocean blue eyes. But he then felt a feeling. A feeling of guilt. Sadness.
It was Mary Jane he felt about.
He remembered everything between them and felt tears roll off his face. He couldn't bother wiping it away.
The teacher bent down in front of him and gave him a tissue.

"Everything okay Stark?" The teacher said thoughtfully. Stark. That was his last name now. Peter shook his head.

"No" He whispered. The teacher understood and dismissed him. Peter quickly grabbed his bag and left the room, not making a single noise. He heard some of Flashs friends snort but a yowl coming after it. Flash shooshing them.
As he was about to make his way out of school he felt a hand on his shoulder. He flinched and grabbed the arm, quickly twisting. He heard a girl cry in pain. MJ.

"Shit! MJ I am so sorry" Peter said guiltily. MJ grinned and rubbed her wrist.

"Don't worry Peter. I just wanted to know if your okay" Peter looked down. He put his hands into fists.

"Why do you care MJ? Don't you see I'm hurting? That I need to be alone?" He raised his voice. "I just can't get my mind off her!"
MJ flinched slightly, but squeezed Peters hand. He wiped his tears and looked away. She turned his face to his.

"I'm always there for you remember?" She whispered. Peters eyes sparkled as he looked at her. He thought she was as beautiful as Mary Jane. Gorgeous. He placed a hand on her cheek and she rested her face on it.
"Please let me in" Peter smiled slightly.

"I already have" He murmured. Then they kissed. It was soft and simple, but it transitioned into rough and passionate. Peter was pushed against the locker, his hands were in the hair of MJs. They took a quick break to breath.
"Does this mean were dating?" Peter said quickly. MJ giggled and gave him a long kiss.

"I guess so" She said happily. And they continued their makeout until they heard a teacher in the hallway.

"The hell are you doing?!" The teacher yelled, Peter and MJ laughed, held hands and ran out of school.

2 weeks later

Peter was enjoying his weekend with his family, happily eating Steves breakfast. Everything seemed good. Small villians running wild, everything was running smoothly, Bruce has finally proposed to Natasha and that actually made Wanda and Clint scream in joy, whilst Tony was literally going crazy.
Steve and Tonys relationship was going great whilst Peters and MJs was going good too. But the thing was, Peter didn't tell his family about MJ.
Everyone was laughing at Clints stupid joke, complimenting Steves great breakfast and kissed Peters cheek. Peter was like their own child.
Peter thought it was time to announce his new girlfriend. He was nervous because everyone thought he hasn't moved on.
He cleared his throat and stood up. Everyone faced their attention to Peter, even Thor when he's always in the kitchen living off Pop Tarts.
Tony was all focused on him espically, his son was a prized possesion to him.

"Guys, I have an announcment" Peter said wearily. He began fidgeting with his fingers and looked down. "I-I have a new girlfriend" He looked back at everyone who had huge smiles on their faces.

"Aw congrats Pete, you finally moved on" Steve said happily. He gave Peter a pat on the back and hugged him tight. "Good to see you doing better"

"Yea happy you moved on" Natasha agreed. Peter put a smile on his face that actually looked real. But the thing was, he actually hasn't moved on. Never had. He hasn't even felt better. He can't keep his mind of Mary. Michelle was just something to help.
It felt horrible for Peter to think this way. But it was the way it is. He still loved Mary, not Michelle.
He liked her, yes. But Mary was is one and only perfect.
Wow I'm actually crying, I miss MJ.
He gestured his hand at the door and greeted:

"Everyone, meet Michelle Jones" Then the red head walked in with a huge smile on her face. Wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans with some trainers. Something the other MJ woukd wear. It hurt to think about it.
Everyones smile kind of faded, espically Tonys. Everyone realized already how similar the two were. They couldn't imagine how Peter was handling this.
MJ wrapped her arm around Peters waist and he placed his arm around her head.

"Hello guys" She said as friendly as possible. She gave a small wave and grinned. Everyone waved back with a small smile on their face, not really liking her already.

"Hello" Bruce said, eyeing her. MJ felt slightly uncomfortable. And tugged Peter to go into their room.

"Well, were going to go to my room so. . . See ya guys" Peter said, leading MJ to his room. Tony then yelled:

"PETER!" Peter quickly turned around and stood straight.

"Yes dad?" Said worried. Tony grinned.

"Protection!" He called out. Peter blushed a deep red.

"Dad! I wasn't gonna do that!" Peter said embarresed.
MJ snorted. Tony winked and looked at Steve who was not impressed.
Peter grunted and stomped to his room. MJ trying to hold in a laugh.
As they got into his room they laughed, MJ slapping her leg as she did. Mary used to laugh like this.
It was so hard trying to forget. So you know what he did?
He kissed MJ to forget.
She agreed and kissed back, she allowed Peter to take control and push her against the bed. But it wasn't rough, it was soft and slow. Some tongue, but ti was just two soft lips touching.
Peter pulled away and put his hands in his head.
Mary Jane. Mary Jane. Mary Jane. Mary Jane. Mary Jane.
Over and over in his head. Tears fell and MJ could see. She quickly jumped off the bed and sat next to him patting his back.
She hugged him tight. But he pushed away, looking at her with his bloodshot eyes. Peter saw Mary, her brown skin, eyes, hair, her gorgeous smile, her curly hair, she leaned in and placed a hand on his shoulder, kissing him on the lips. A small peck.

"It's okay Peter, move on. I love you" Them she faded away. Peter looked around the room, he was so shocked. Michelle was looking at him, scared and worried.

"Oh MJ, I'm so sorry" Peter said as he crawled to her. She pushed him away this time, he saw tears come down their face.

"No Peter! Stop!" She cried. Her legs were at her chest and strands of hair was dangling from the front and back.of her head. Her shirt was loose and her shoes were half off. "I know everytime you touch me you think of her!" She said angrily.
"I get it! You can't move on, why didn't you tell me!" Peter flinched. She was right. Everytime she did something Mary Jane did, it triggered memories and he couldn't help but remember.
But he saw Mary Jane. She told him to move on. Peter knew she was right. He had to move on.

"MJ, I'm sorry. I'll move on. I promise" He whispered, he moved closer. This time she didn't move away, she moved closer. Then their lips colided again.
Then the door opened.
Tony.

"No sex huh?" He snorted. Peter quickly pulled away.

"Dad!" He yelled. Tony quickly snapped a picture before running away.

"I GOT IT!" Tony called as he ran away, he heard the Avengers cheering downstairs.

"Life with the Avengers" Peter said sheepishly to MJ. She giggled and wrapped her arms around Peters neck.

"It's okay, I like it" And they kissed again.

Avengers groupchat
Tony (HOLY SHIT LOOK)
Clint (Lmao)
Natasha (17 messages)
Bruce (14 messages)
Vision (lol, am i using it correctly?)
Wanda (Oh my god! Peter is so cute!)
Capsicle❤ (283 messages)
Petey (DAD PLEASE DELETE)

Guys im so sorry i havent updated in forever, i just moved and it was tough. But, a new chapter, yay!
This story is pretty much going to end in 2-3 more chapters :(
But i will write a new story, ill give you details on my last chapter.
Kay byeeeee