4. NeverMind

I think it's time to explain things in yoongi's point of view now so this chapter is going way back to when Jimin was 15 years old and it was 3 years since Yoongi's Family moved next door to jimin's.

5 years ago

Yoongi's POV.

It has been 3 years since I was moved in next door to this beautiful boy who always has a shade of pink on his chubby cheeks as he speaks. I never knew why he is always shy when he talks to me and is normal when hangs out with his other friends. I have represented two years ago and I'm an Alpha .He is going to represent on his birthday this year but I think we all know who he is going to be. An 'Omega'.

He is really beautiful and I really wanted to Court him since i represented .I liked him since the day I First saw him , he was running to get away from taehyung and giggling when he Dodged Taehyung. Then and there I thought 'I'm going to make him mine'.

When he pouts during talking I want to kiss that pout out of his pillowy lips. I think he likes me back and I have to confirm it before I start courting him.

Tonight we all friends are going to Namjoon's lake house. I should confess tonight.

That Night.

He is looking gorgeous with a pink fluffy sweater and ripped jeans. I'm really going to tell him tonight and will give him my second courting gift. (I gave him my favourite Kumaman plushie 2 years ago as my first counting gift.
PS:He doesn't know 😶)

Now he is alone in balcony, this is my only Chance to tell him how I feel about him. So I'm going to ask him how he feels about me.

"Hi Jimin!" I said greeting him. He looks so startled as he turns to face me.

"H-hi Hyung" he said.

"So, Where is Taehyung He is always clinging to you. Where is that brat? " I said.

He giggled. Oh my god he giggled, I'm going to die due to his sweetness. He is so cute.

"Hoseok hyung had something to say. So they headed home first." He replied eyes everywhere but on me.

"Oh... " I replied. I didn't know how to continue this conversation so I kept looking at him, he was blushing madly. He was looking Ethernal under moonlight. I don't know what came over me as I leaned in towards him. His eyes widened but then he closed them. I then got signal and caught his lips with mine. Oh... He lips are so soft, more than I imagined them to be. But he didn't kissed me back as I move my lips against his. 'Something's wrong' I thought as I pulled away. I saw tears streaming down his cheeks. He was crying. I think I got wrong idea.

"Oh.. Sorry Minnie. I'm really sorry " I said and ran away from there as I didn't know what to do to make him stop crying . I think I took advantage of his innocence. I'm going to be far away from him from now on.

To Be Continued... (Yoongi's POV)