17. Butterfly

Taehyung was sitting on jimin's bed when omega came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. He went straight to dry his hair when he was stopped by taehyung.

"Now talk... And speak only truth" Taehyung said sternly.

"What are you talking about?  I'm not following you " Jimin said.

"Not this drama chim. I know you and I also know that you were not under any drug today. So tell me what did you do and why were you Clinging to yoongi like you were in heat. And let me tell you, I know you weren't in heat. Not phantom not real. So what was that? " Taehyung asked. He was getting angry.

"He tried drug me tae. That asshole. I found out earlier when sipped the drink and excused myself to bathroom. I called You from bathroom tae when I was getting dizzy because I was scared of him. And when yoongi hyung answered I was relieved. More than If you had answered. I don't know... I felt safe with him. "
He replied to Taehyung.

"I understand chim. But how can you forget about yoongi hyung's nature. You were pretending to be in heat to get fucked by him. He was going to do that  forgeting about our friendship. He is selfish. You know that right. It would have meant nothing to him then. " Taehyung was frustrated.

"I k-know that okay. You don't have to tell me every damn day that I don't deserve him. I know that. I just wanted to had my first time with him. Is that hard to understand??? Why can't you just mind your own damn business. Why you had to come and destroy everything. Why tae? " Jimin had now started crying.

"Oh my god Chim. He don't deserve you. It's he who doesn't deserve the person you are. You are the best person I've ever met. I love you so damn much. You deserve the world. "
Taehyung said hugging the now sobbing omega.