11.Song Request

Taehyung abruptly left the bathroom stall with Hoseok closely behind him.

"What happened? Why was YoonGi hyung asking for chim?" tae asked as he searched for his Cellphone in stall.

"I don't know. He was in hurry. " Hoseok told him.

"What happened? Where is yoongi? " Seokjin skipped towards them.

"I don't know. Where is my mobile I think I left it in here. I can't find it. "Taehyung mumbled.

"Baby call yoongi hyung and ask where is he. " He motioned to Hoseok.

Hoseok called yoongi who told him everything and asked him to fetch Taehyung and come to his appartment as Jimin was becoming handsy and it was becoming difficult to control him.

"Yoongi hyung is saying that Jimin went to heat. That bastard drugged Jiminie. Yoongi can't control Jimin he is asking for you tae. Hyung answered your phone when Jiminie called. Also fetched your phone. " Hoseok said and signaled taehyung to follow him.

"Hey wait. Let me come with you. I'm worried about chim. My baby" Jin said and tried to follow them.

"Jimin's save. It will be better if you stayed here and took care of your grown up babies." Hoseok pointed towards Namjoon and jungkook who were laying down in a table giggling.

Jin sighed and agreed.

"But tell me everything. Call me if needed. "Jin said

"Roger that caption!! "
Hoseok said.

"This is jimin's 2nd heat. Poor soul has to spend it without his mate again this time. I remember him going through hardship during first time. He was so close to give up and ask anyone to mate him. " Taehyung's tone was sad.

"I hope chim finds his happiness. He has suffered enough. "Hoseok noded.

"let's take our Jiminie back home."