10.Give it to me

Yoongi held phone to his ear as he patiently waited for Jimin to speak.
"T-Tae H-he-help I can't. I think I'm in heat. " then there was a silence and YoonGi spoke abruptly.

"Jiminie where are you??"
He was freaking out inside.
"In bathroom. I think I'm drugged. I'm going to any alpha a-an-and submit. I-it h-hu-hurts" he moaned in the end. And then call  ended. He tried calling again but Jimin didn't answer. In his frustration yoongi went to find tae and Hoseok. When he entered the bathroom he could hear taehyung moaning from one one the stalls. He rolled his eyes and asked abruptly.

"Tae?? Where will be Jimin? In which restaurant you said he was going? It is urgent. "
They stopped and Hoseok blurt out the name of restaurant and yoongi bolted out in hurry. The restaurant was on a 15 mnt walk so he started running.

He reached restaurant in 5 minutes and ran towards bathroom.
He saw red when he saw seong jung pinning Jimin to the wall of a cubical and kissing his neck. Jimin was crying silently and tried to pryoff seong Jung's hands from entering his briefs. The smell of jimin's heat was so strong that it took a moment for yoongi to regain his posture. He held his teammate's collar and pulled him away from Jimin who's eyes were closed.

"Hey. We can share no need to be aggressive. He is all yours after me and my friends have fun tonight. I can give you my apartment address you pick him tomorrow morning. Okay? " seong Jung said and started to walk towards Jimin who whimpered when he felt alpha coming towards him. His eyes were still closed.

yoongi snapped and punched the alpha who was clearly drunk. The alpha dropped to ground. Yoongi took advantage of this and dragged Jimin out of the restaurant. When they were outside yoongi signaled for a taxi.