14. Idol

Hoseok started his car with Taehyung in passengers seat.

"Jiminie was on suppressants I don't think it was phantom heat either. Was he hurt? What was Yoongi hyung saying.? Chim's alright. right? " taehyung kept talking as he was trying to suppress his tears. He was so afraid for his best friend.

"Baby he is okay. Yoongi hyung's got him. Yoongi may be a asshole but he deeply cares about his friends. So Chim's going to be fine. He wasn't hurt hyung reached on time. " Hoseok tried to calm his boyfriend down.

"I was idiot to suggest dating to him. He is so small, he can't even protect himself. I fucking knew this and went ahead with my approval. I'm such an ass. I did this to my chim. "
Taehyung started crying.

Hoseok stopped the car and turned towards tae hyung.

"Hey. Listen baby!!! He has us. He'll always have us. His hyungs. He's not alone. Don't cry. " Hoseok said as he wiped Taehyung's tears from his cheeks.

"Now start the car. He have to reach there in time. Jimin's drugged. He will need us. "
Taehyung said.

"Okay. Don't cry love. I hate watching you cry." Hoseok said as he started the car.

----------------------------------------------

Hoseok and taehyung exited the lift and ran towards
Yoongi's and hoseok's shared apartment. They had horrified look on their faces when they registered what was happen in yoongi's room. Jimin let out a loud moan and they moved from their shocked state.

"I think they are fucking " Hoseok said.

"I'm going to kill this asshole " Taehyung said and went towards yoongi's room.

"H-hurry please. Please Alpha... "they heard Jimin saying.

Hoseok stopped taehyung.
"let me"he said and went inside.

He was terrified for life by the scene in front of him.

He turned his head towards taehyung who gasped and ran towards Jimin who was now hiding his head in yoongi's neck.