26. Fire

~3 months into dating

“Hey baby. When will you be free tomorrow??? I'll pick you up. ” YoonGi asked breathing heavily as he pulled away from their makeout session.

Jimin whined and chased after yoongi and attached their lips again. Jimin began to grind on yoongi's lap. Yoongi held jimin still so he won't be tempted to take the boy right there. He was sex deprived for 3 months.

“Babe! Tell me. I have to confirm it with hobi too. He wanted us to go on a double date. We can continue this after.” YoonGi chuckled and asked.

“After 1 we'll be free. Me and tae has same classes. ”

At night the four of them are sitting sprawled out on the couches again at yoongi and Hoseok’s apartment. They’ve just come back from a double date at a cute, American style diner and cracked open a few beers.

Yoongi has a lapful of Jimin, his boyfriend animatedly explaining his ideas to Hoseok for some of their new choreography for their dance crew. Checking his social media rather absentmindedly and sipping his beer, Yoongi reaches out every now and then to steady Jimin on his lap. But then Jimin is tapping yoongi's hand on his hip to let him up and Yoongi looks up, confused.

“Jimin?”

“Just wanna show Hoseokie-hyung some of the dance, babe.”

Yoongi nods and lets him go, receiving a sweet kiss in return. He goes back to his phone for a moment before the couch is dipping to his left as a grinning Taehyung sits right beside him.

“Hey, hyung,” Taehyung grabs the beer out of Yoongi’s hand and takes a drink, “thanks.”

Yoongi rolls his eyes, not even wasting his breath scolding him when nothing he could ever say would change Taehyung’s inherent cheekiness — and Yoongi was a bit soft for him anyway, not that he’d ever admit it.

One of Jimin’s bright, airy giggles has Yoongi immediately turning back to where his boyfriend and Hoseok are going over some of their choreography, goofing around a little as they do so. Taehyung chuckles beside him, “Whipped.”

Yoongi can’t help but smile as he grabs his beer back, “And you’re not?”

Taehyung shrugs, eyes never leaving Hoseok, “Who wouldn’t be?”

Yoongi swishes the cool beer on his tongue for a moment and then swallows, “Can’t argue with that.”

----------------------------------------------
~Five months into dating

“No baby. You have class early tomorrow sleep now. ” yoongi says to a overly tired Jimin.
Jimin had a show case today which went excellent and they were celebrating by drinking. Now drunk Jimin is trying to seduce YoonGi. He is doing it for weeks now. But YoonGi is afraid of hurting him knowing that it will be jimin's first time.

“No.... You always say that I have to .... ” after saying this Jimin climbs into yoongi's lap and pulls him in for a kiss. After that yoongi deepens the kiss and moves to lay Jimin back on bed. Yoongi moves to jimin's jaw and starts making hickeys.

When he comes back to kiss Jimin's  lips he laughs after finding Jimin asleep. He covers his boyfriend with blanket and goes to change into something comfortable to sleep in...