39.I like it

“I mean, if that’s how you get your anger out, I really don’t mind,” Yoongi teased, but when Jimin didn’t laugh in response, Yoongi’s smile faded. He brought his hand to card through Jimin’s sweat soaked hair. “Minnie? What’re you thinking?”

Jimin met his eyes for a moment, blinking. “I—we’re so different, Yoongi hyung. I’m not too different , am I?”

Yoongi couldn’t help but smile. He cherished the moments where Jimin would start to let his guard down. Yoongi gently gripped his nape, pulling him forward into a lingering kiss before breaking away to speak.

“Min, my life was fucking boring without you in it.”

Jimin blinked sheepishly, biting his lip and mumbled. “You’re just saying that because you were used to have fun alot.”

Yoongi chuckled. “Of course not baby. I was just trying to forget you but now you are here with me I don't want anyone I promise.”

“Okay ” Jimin sighed happily.

“Let's get you clean up you big pouty baby” Yoongi said and stood up to carry his omega to bathroom who was tired after doing most of the work during sex.

----------------------------------------------

Taehyung was patiently waiting for Hoseok to return home. He couldn't go to party due to his pregnancy. He was trying his best not to say a thing to his alpha and be a little patient with everything happening around him. He didn't know when Hoseok was coming home he was etching to touch his mate. After some time Hoseok came home and snuggled his omega. Hoseok asked for a dinner but taehyung refused so they settled on making ramen and eating them.

Taehyung was first to wake up as they both went to sleep on couch yesterday. He saw hoseok's coat on a chair and he moved to put the coat on stand when he felt something in his coat's pocket. When he tilted it, he saw a small box in the pocket. He opened the box and it was a diamond ring and a simple ring looked like engagement rings. Wait.... Engagement ring??

Taehyung went running towards couch and jumped on Hoseok. “Yes yes yes A thousand times yes.” He squealed. He was then diving to kiss Hoseok on lips. Hoseok bewildered by what's happening smiled when he saw ring on Taehyung's hand and kissed him back with everything in him.
“Oh my god. Thanks Baby I love you.” Hoseok replied before reconnecting their lips and this time Deepening the kiss.