23.Home

Jimin glared at yoongi with his red eyes.

"you only got that from whole speech. You are incredible. "
He huffed.

"Hey let's not fight. But I thought I forced myself that's why you didn't kiss back and wept. " yoongi asked confused.

"No. It was my first kiss and I didn't know how to kiss. That's why I didn't know i had to kiss you back. I didn't realized I was crying until I felt tears on my cheeks. I guess I was so happy to be liked back by my crush. "
He replied softly.

"Oh my god. We're idiots. We wasted 5 years just because we thought the other wasn't feeling the same. " YoonGi said chuckling.

"You like me still. Right? " YoonGi cupped jimin's face in his hands and looked him in eyes.

"I love you still." Jimin said shyly.

"Oh god. Am I witnessing chim blushing? I never thought I would see you blushing in my arms. " YoonGi said.

"Don't embarrass me. " Jimin whined.

"I was so sad when I realized that you didn't want me. I fell ill and you didn't even came to check on me. I asked taehyung to tell you but he said you didn't even react. I didn't like that one bit. " Jimin said pouting. He was internally screaming this whole time. He was loving the attention yoongi gave him.

"I went to see you. But you mom yelled at me for upsetting you. She kicked me out of your house and told me not to contact you again. " YoonGi replied.

Jimin gasped.
"She didn't tell me a thing hyung. " Jimin said.

"She was just protecting you minie. " Yoongi said.

"Okay now my turn to ask you questions. Can I? " YoonGi said slightly smirking.

Jimin who was practically sitting in yoongi's lap nodded shyly.

"Taehyung said something about your first time earlier. Is it true that you are a virgin? "YoonGi asked.

Jimin nodded and blushed.