35.Spring Day

Yoongi looked out to the crowd too, and Jimin was still dancing, a group of people around him with their eyes on him, and damn, could Yoongi blame them? He smiled, wondering to this day how he ended up with the most beautiful boy.

Someone said something to him, but Yoongi couldn’t hear him over the music. “What?”
He turned his head and found kihyun standing infront of him.

“Oh hey I didn't know you came. Good to see you again.” yoongi said

Kihyun leaned down to talk more closely to his ear. “No problem hyung. You free tomorrow? I'll take you to that store, ”

“No, I already pur—”

“Hyung!”

Yoongi was surprised to see Jimin walking over, and he stood right in front of Yoongi, cutting off Yoongi.

“Isn’t the party fun?” he asked, leaning into Yoongi’s chest before turning slightly. “Who’s this?”

“Oh, this is Kihyun. He was one of my project mates. I haven’t seen him in ages,” Yoongi said.

“Oh.” Jimin, hands clutching to Yoongi’s shirt, rested his head on Yoongi’s shoulder as he turned to face Kihyun. “Nice to meet you.”

Kihyun nodded. “You too.”

Jimin turned, tugging at his own shirt, pulling it down in a way that flashed the hickey Yoongi had left near his collarbone which hasn't faded , and he looked at Yoongi with a pouty face. “When are you going to dance with me, hyung?”

“You know I don't dance baby.” Yoongi replied.

Jimin glared yoongi. “Fine. You know where to find me.”

Without waiting for a response, he darted back onto the dance floor. Yoongi glanced to Kihyun , giving a shrug.

“Uh, sorry about that.”

“No worries. I think he knows about us you know . ” kihyun said with a laugh, stepping closer to Yoongi so they could hear each other better.

“Oh, don't worry we are over it. ” Yoongi returned.

The two kept talking, but it wasn’t long before Jimin came back over to Yoongi, once again placing himself between him and kihyun.

“Hyung, why aren't you joining me. ” Jimin whined.

“Nothing, minie, I’m just having a conversation—”

Out of nowhere,  Jimin leaned into Yoongi, and Yoongi gasped at how one of Jimin’s thighs pressed not so subtly between his legs. “Jimin—”

Jimin faced him, flicking his hair before wearing a bored expression on his face. “Should we just go? This party’s kind of a bust anyway.”

“I—” Yoongi faltered. He didn’t know the right answer to that question. “You—you sure you don’t want to dance?”

Jimin took in a deep breath, glaring around everywhere but Yoongi. “Yeah, let’s just go.”

“O-okay.”

Jimin grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the house before Yoongi could properly say bye to kihyun, and Yoongi was worried due to the death grip Jimin was using. When they got in the car, Jimin let go of his wrist and crossed his arms, leaning against its window, as far from Yoongi as possible.

Yoongi stared at him, trying to figure out what to do or say—confront him about his mood? Pretend like everything was okay? No option seemed like it would do anything but cause more trouble knowing jimin's stubborn nature.

It was Jimin who ended up speaking first. “So how many times did you and that kihyun guy slept together.?”