9.So Far Away

Now today's the day Jimin go to the blind date Hoseok arranged for him. As a last attempt to know yoongi's feeling, Hoseok told him about Jimin going Ona date. He just shrugged and said "Jiminie is mature enough to make decisions of his life. "

But he sulked the whole day. Knowing that his Jimin was not seeing anyone was a relief for him. Even all he did was sleeping around but he didn't want anyone near Jimin. Call him hypocrite but he already knows he is.

Today was the Union of them friends per usual but the unusual thing was Jimin was absent. He noticed this and it erked him to no end but he kept quiet.
"So where's minie? " Jin asked sending daggers into yoongi's direction. It was clear he knew where Jimin was.
"He is on a blind date with a alpha seong Jung from basket ball team."  Taehyung replied.
"Wow he's so handsome I like that guy." Jin responded "well I hope it goes well Jimin was very nervous.
Then after this they decided to order drinks.
Yoongi wasn't even responding to the flirty looks he was receiving today. He was lost in his thoughts when the mobile on their table vibrated and he came back to senses when it didn't stop as no one was picking. He glanced around and saw he was alone on table and also found Namjoon and Jin grinding on each other during dancing on dance floor . Hoseok and taehyung were nowhere to be found probably fucking in restroom and jungkook was also dancing on dance floor with a girl.

His thoughts were interrupted when phone started ringing again. He saw smiling Jimin's pic on screen indicting said omega was calling. The mobile was probably Taehyung's.

He saw no one around so he picked up.
But He froze when he heard the broken Sentences Jimin was uttering and then Jimin was crying hysterically. Yoongi got up from his place and searched for Taehyung.