34. Go Go

He rubs his sleepy eyes and attends to the comer, “Hey kihyun you called and asked to meet in studio. Everything's fine right?” His rough voice vibrates in his throat, echoing the room

“Hey hyung. Sorry for bothering you I just wanted you to add some beats in the song I'm singing in a competition. It's date was moved to tomorrow. And thanks for meeting me. ” kihyun said panting.

“It's okay. I'm just returning a favour you did me a while ago. Okay show me lyrics of your song. ” YoonGi said and he started to think of beautiful melody for his song.

Yoongi had to finish this today because he was going to ask Jimin for a date tomorrow so he better finish this today.

~~~

After working on that Song for 4 hours yoongi went straight to sleep at 2. Hoseok woke him up and in Hurry to attend classes yoongi left his mobile on charging.

After attending his class yoongi started walking towards jimin's class to meet him and explain everything as omega must be worried because yoongi wasn't answering his phone. Kihyun came running to yoongi to say thanks and dragged him to cafeteria. Yoongi was explaining that he was planning to have a date with his omega later. YoonGi knew kihyun had Hobby of collecting jewellery and he wanted to give Jimin a locket to wear as symbol of their love,Yoongi was asking kihyun about any best store, when he smelled jimin's distress.

He turned his face quickly as he was suddenly anxious that maybe Jimin heard his plan and didn't like the idea because it was too much knowing it was jimin's first relationship. He thought Jimin wasn't ready to be in a serious relationship yet. He turned to talk to Jimin but Jimin was running away from him and it made yoongi worry.

---------------------------------------------

'Your baby is jealous of kihyun now come here and make it all better or I'll kick your ass. I can't have more stress. ' taehyung texted yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled.
Jealous huh? But what is he jealous for? he thought in mind as he started walking towards both Omega's shared apartment.

After a few knocks his omega opened the door with a pout on his lips.

Yoongi approached Jimin and held his wrist lightly. But Jimin still maintained the frown and pout on his face. Yoongi chuckled finding Jimin’s face pouting and he swears it’s so cute.

“Jiminnie, why are you pouting?”, Yoongi asked with soothing voice chuckling.

“You know why hyung” replied Jimin, still not looking into Yoongi’s eyes.

“What did I do?”

“You don’t remember? You were sitt-“, Jimin was cut off with taehyung announcing them to proceed inside to solve their issues.

“Okay boys, congrats you did well today . Now go to jimin's bedroom and have sex”, taehyung sing songed.

Yoongi chuckled.
“okay, Jiminnie, let’s have a talk at your room okay?”, Yoongi said, caressing Jimin’s chubby cheeks because still, he’s pouting.

Jimin walked away, turning his head from Yoongi heading to his bedroom door when a happy Hoseok entered the apartment.

“yah Jimin, what’s with the long face? Hah, I know. You must be jealous right after seeing Yoo-“ Hoseok suddenly blurted out, and got his mouth covered with Jimin’s small hands.

“Shutup.....”Jimin said.

“I am going to party kookie throwing . Now come to that party with me y'all. ”
Jimin announced.