~°•~°☆ X ☆°~•°~

OMGG ALMOST 400 READS THANK YOUUU

also don't be shy to comment lmao i don't bite 😂

☆~°•~°☆~°•☆°~•°~☆

No One's POV

Renjun and Jeno have become friends over the past few weeks. They're always talking to each other and hanging out, making Jaemin feel left out. He hates feeling like a third wheel to the two, but of course he won't confront Renjun about it because the brunette looks happier.

A lot happier.

~☆~

Jaemin sighs as he rests his head on the lunch table he and his friends claimed as their own, waiting for them to arrive. He then notices Jisung and Chenle sitting across from him through his eyelashes.

"Hey, Jaemin." Jisung greets the sulking sun-blonde.

"Hi..." Jaemin replies lazily.

"You good?" Chanle asks him as he opens a bag of potato chips.

"Yeah..." Jaemin says, he then sits up. "Where's Renjun and Donghyuck?"

"Donghyuck said he had to stay after class to finish a test," Jisung replied, "but I don't know where Renjun is."

Jaemin sighs before going back to sulking in his chair with his head laying on the table.

"Hey, guys!" Renjun says enthusiastically, causing Jaemin to spring up in his seat and smile widely at the brunette.

"Hi, Renjun! You sitting with u-"

"I just came here to say that I'll be sitting with Jeno, Jungwoo, and Doyoung today! So see you later!" Renjun says before Jeno calles him over and he scurries away.

Jaemin's smile fell almost as quickly as it came as he watches his crush smiling brightly at one Lee Jeno. Jisung sent him a sympathetic look as he was the only one who knew about Jaemin's huge crush on Renjun.

"Wow, hasn't Renjun been looking extra happier these days?" Chenle said, pointing out what everyone already knew.

Jaemin scoffed before snatching Chenle's bag of potato chips and popping one in his mouth.

"Hey! Those are mine!" Chenle screeched.

Jaemin shrugged as Jisung laughed at his boyfriend's pouting face. "Don't worry Le-Le, I'll get you another bag."

Chenle smiled brightly at Jisung and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks, Jisung!"

Jisung returned Chenle's smile. "Anything for you."

"Aww, Jisung, you're so nice!" Chenle said before smothering the younger with kisses all over his face.

"Ew, PDA much." Jaemin said, pretending to gag as Chenle sent him a glare.

"Whatever, at least I have a love life, you single pringle." Chenle retorted.

"Single pringle and proud." Jaemin smiled, but his smile then faltered. Was he really?