~°•~°☆ XXV ☆°~•°~

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 6K 💚💚💙💙💗💗💙💗💚💖💝💞💞💜💛💛💜💕💖💙💗💖💚❤❤💘💘💖💗💙💖💞💝💝💛💛💜💕💙💖💕❤💘💘💙💕💕💓💕💖💖💗💚💚

anyways, this book only has one or two more chapters until it is finished ╥.╥

☆~°•~°☆~°•☆°~•°~☆

No One's POV

It has been a a month since Jaemin and Renjun confessed to each other and it took one week for Jaemin to have the balls to ask him out. Now the two were happy and dating— everyone thought they were so grossly cute, even the overly clingy ChenSung couple cringed at them.

Jaemin and Mark had made up by apologizing to each other after Renjun scolded them to be "best brothers" again. Mark had then broken up with Reina after a few weeks and Donghyuck and him were starting to get closer.

Overall, everyone was happy—or getting there at least.

~☆~

"Jaemin! Wake up!" Mark screamed as they were already running late and the sun-blonde hadn't woken up yet.

"Five more minutes..." Jaemin mumbled as he turned over on his bed and hugged his pillow tighter.

Mark rolled his eyes and pulled the blankets off of Jaemin. "No, Jaemin, we're already running late!"

Jaemin's eyes then shot open as he sat up abruptly to grab his phone and look at the time. "What?!"

He threw his phone to the side after seeing the time and ran into the bathroom to get ready. Mark shook his head at his careless brother and walked out of the room.

"Goddammit! Renjun's gonna kill me!" He whisper-yelled as he brushed he grabbed his uniform he set up for today and put it on quickly, not having the time to shower.

Lately, Renjun has been nagging Jaemin about skipping classes and his grades, much like a mother would. Speaking of mothers, Jaemin's mother was on a business trip, and she had trusted Renjun to get the careless boy back on track.

After putting on his uniform he quickly styled his hair and brushed his teeth. After that was done, he ran out of the room, grabbed his school bag, and ran downstairs.

He then grabbed a piece of bread for breakfast and ran outside as he heard a car honk. Usually, Mark would drive himself to school because Jaemin would rather walk, but today there was no time.

Jaemin quickly got inside the car and slammed the door shut, Mark then started to drive. Jaemin took the slice of bread dangling from his mouth and started to nibble on it.

"Wow, amazing breakfast." Mark said sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up."