~°•~°☆ XII ☆°~•°~

okay i am so so so sorry this is so late :(

i literally feel so guilty omf

but i actually promise to get the new years special published later today/tonight and this chap is also going to be longer than most

also tysm for 600+ reads ily!!!

☆~°•~°☆~°•☆°~•°~☆

No One's POV

Today was the day. Today was December 25th, Christmas, and the day Renjun was going to confess to his crush. To say Renjun was nervous was an understatement, the brunette was full on terrified and hopeful at the same time for what was to come. He was terrified that Jeno would possibly reject him, but was hopeful that his crush would maybe accept him instead.

The brunette was to meet Jeno at the park in less than half an hour and he was frantically getting all his stuff and Jeno's wrapped Christmas present and flowers together at the moment. Once he did, he checked the way he looked in the bathroom for a couple minutes, fixed his slightly out of place strands of hair, and then bolted out of the house.

Renjun then slowed down his pace as he noticed if he ran, his hair and the flowers would get messed up, so he walked calmly (well, as calm as he could be in this situation) to the park. He got to the park in the next ten minutes and waited for Jeno to show up. After fifteen minutes of waiting, Renjun then started to fear that the boy wasn't going to show, causing him to sulk in disappointment.

But then Renjun saw a figure walking towards him and he grinned widely, seeing as he noticed the figure to be Jeno's. Jeno then arrived in front of Renjun, waving politely and flashing the boy a breathtaking smile. "Hey, Renjun."

"H-hi..." Renjun replied, waving slowly as his breath hitched in his throat.

Jeno's eyes the casted down to the flowers and gift bag in Renjun's hands, he pouted. "Renjuuunn, I told you not to get me anything!"

Renjun giggled, seeing as Jeno also had a envelope in his hand which said "For Renjun" on it in print. "You also got me something, Jeno."

Jeno shrugged before giving the flowers a confused glance. "What's with the flowers?"

Renjun blushed embarrassingly before hiding them behind his back. "Y-you'll find out later."

Jeno smiled, completely discarding any thoughts of the flowers. "Alright!" He then looked over to a bench a couple feet away from them. "Let's sit there and exchange gifts!"

Renjun smiled as he followed Jeno to the bench. Renjun absolutely loved Jeno's smile, in fact, it was one of the many reasons he liked the black-haired. Jeno and Renjun took a seat on the bench and Jeno gave Renjun his present first.

Renjun opened it up to find a card that wished him a merry Christmas and in that card were two twenty dollar bills. Renjun chuckled as Jeno explained that he had no idea what the older liked, so he just gave him some money.

"Now you can get whatever you want, right?" Jeno finished.

Renjun nodded with a smile on his face. "Thanks, Jeno."

Jeno smiled back at Renjun. "No sweat. Anyways, it's your turn now."

Renjun's eyes widened and his smile faltered slightly out of nervousness, before he forced himself to believe that everything was going to go smoothly. He smiled brightly as he gave Jeno his gift bag, but kept the flowers that were settled behind him for later.