Chapter 29

This...I don't know if this will work, but I am hoping. Our son and I are nothing without you. It is a hard decision for not knowing what will happen after this, but you are worth fighting for and I know our son will agree with me.

My love, my angel, please...come back to me...

To us.

4 Months Later...

JONGHYUN

FRIDAY

When I learned how to appear to anyone as if I am alive made me realize how wonderful life is and to always see that there is a bright side in everything. We are not always happy or sad all the time. Life is a roller coaster and it is exciting, scary and fun. I dont know why I didnt see that before, but when i finally get to meet Eunji and my son like this, it made me realize that. It did not take long either for Yuta to know that I'm still in this world. One night, I let him see me because when she told him about me, he thought that she was just playing him, and when he got mad at her, I decided to show myself to him and he finally believed me. That is the bright side of it when I learned how to do it. The bad side? Well...Eunji has been missing me too much that she cries every night. Even if Yuta and I comfort her, it is never enough.

Today is that day too.

But the restaurant is a big success and she is back in the music industry. She is back in our company SM Entertainment as a soloist continuing her career. When she apologized to her fans and to the public in general about her quitting and coming back again, their responses were unbelievable to Eunji. Her fans knew shes having a hard time still dealing with me being dead and that the forgave her easily.

Everything is turning out great for everyone now. Seems like she does not need me anymore.

"Jonghyun, do you know how much shes suffering? How can you be so selfish? I guess getting mad wont get you back, but we miss you..."

I suddenly hear a very familiar voice. As I find out who it is, I wander the streets and revisit the people of whom I know and it turns out to be Key. My group member in SHINee.

"Eunji...she calls me every night telling me she wants to go home. Do you know what she meant? She meant that she wants to go to where you are. She is your home. You are our family."

I find Key crying inside his bedroom looking at his own reflection in the mirror as if he is taking to himself. I stand behind him watching him as he continues to talk to me unknowingly that I am listening to every word he is uttering.

"We forgave you for what you did, but that doesn't make it better. Can you just come back? This is so tiring for everyone..."

Trying to reach out to him for the first time, I sit next to him and talk to him though his mind. I am thinking that if it worked for Eunji, it should work for someone else too. Without a doubt, it does work! I tell him,

"I regret everything. I regret doing it, Kibum-ah...I really do. Seeing everyone-"

"Hyung? Ah...I'm going crazy! But I'll pretend I'm not." He laughs at himself shaking his head as if he is saying no.

"Seeing everyone in pain because of me..."

"I am so selfish."

Key finishes my sentence and we are both surprised. Key stands up and points at himself through the mirror and starts to throw a fuss about hearing me in his head. He starts to babble about going insane because of me, so I stop talking to him altogether for now. But I have to admit, I miss him being silly around me just to cheer me up. Bella then approaches me with her light steps smiling at me as she makes her way to me.