Chapter 30

JONGHYUN

FRIDAY

Man, I really do not remember what I was before. Waking up in the middle of the cemetery? Come on! This is just straight out creepy man! But when I look around, I see a girl around my age lying on the ground. I think she is around 20s. Not knowing what to do, I slowly approach her. She looks like she is breathing so that's good. I see that her back is trampled on the ground with her wallet and purse open...NOT GOOD.

Wait, how did I know which one is good or not? That's a good question.

"Um...woman..."

After asking her that shaking her shoulders lightly, I find myself laughing because it is already worse that I do now know where I am, or who I am. I mean I know that I am in a cemetery but how in the world would I know where exactly am I? This is all so confusing and I just want to sleep, but seeing her like that, I just know that I have to help her. I ask her again hoping to wake her up this time.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I dont know your name, but-"

"Ah!"

"Ah!"

I say in exchange. So that's good. Shes still alive. For sure. When I ask her if she is okay, she suddenly opens up her eyes and she crawls against the nearest tree while I run a little backwards.

"Who-who are you?!"

"Um...I dont know?"

"Nevermind that, but WHAT ARE YOU-YOURE NOT EVEN WEARING ANYTHING FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"

She then guards her eyes by placing her hands on top of her eyes. When I look down, sure enough she is one hundred percent right. Embarrassed, I ask her to look away when she is already. The woman walks towards me while showing me her back so she will not have to look at me like this.

"You know what." She says as she picks up her things placing them on the bench. She then takes off her trench coat and places it on top of me.

"Hide. I'll go back and find you some clothes...whoever you are. If you trust me, you'll still be here. I dont trust you myself but I cant just leave you like that."

She runs away as fast as she can with her heels clicking and clacking whenever her shoes meet the paved road. She does not have to do it for me. She can just leave me alone. After all, she doesnt know me and I dont know her. I dont even know myself. Waiting for her is a bit painful for me. The wind is getting cold and as far as I can tell, the people are starting to arrive on the streets. Good thing that no one is visiting their loved ones here except for stray cats and dogs. It feels so bad to be lonely. Even the strays do not give me a single look. As if I'm just a ghost.

From the bench I look at where I woke up from earlier. It looks lodd. It seems like something was supposed to be there or was there. I do not have time to think about it through because I can see from a short distance that the woman is back carrying bags in her hands.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. But here. Wear them." I remove the clothes from the bag and I go behind a tree. While changing I talk to her with full curiosity,

"You dont have to be nice to me. You dont even know me."

"Yeah well, if you're a bad person you could've hurted me awhile ago. Plus, it's weird to tell you this, but you look very familiar to me."

As far as I remember...hahaha i dont even remember anything.

"Do you have a name?"

"No. I mean...does every person has one?"