SEASON 2 // Chapter 1

JONGHYUN's POV

Finally getting out of the hospital, my company, SM Entertainment, has approved my request to have a hiatus from my group and my solo activities, but will be under them doing variety shows and starting my career as an actor, doing variety shows and a producer. This will be effective immediately after six months. I have requested them this months before I attempted to take my life. My pregnant wife, Eunji, my mom and my sister are helping us move back in our apartment unit where we can all start over. Inside the car, I keep on apologizing to them as to how I acted that night.

I was foolish for thinking about myself and not about how my family would feel.

Mom tells me during the car ride how Eunji almost miscarried our baby due to stress that I had caused her that night.

When we are finally at home, mom tells us,

"If you two need help, call us no matter what okay? Especially you, my daughter." She smiles at Eunji as she hugs her softly making sure to not hurt the baby.

"Sis, if your stomach starts to hurt, call us too! I can't wait to meet your son!" Sodam excitedly says as she goes down to the basement to get the car ready and warmed up.

"Eunji, Jonghyun, will you two go out in public in regards of what happened?" Mom asks is quietly in the living room.

"Yes.It's better to be honest. I'll contact the company to hold a press conference after she gives birth." I say proudly taking a deep breath, noticing that Eunji is tired, I let her rest in the bed room.

"I agree. What will be the name of your son? It seems like he will be a big boy! I hope he'll be tall." Mom laughs as almost all of us in the side of our family is relatively small, but not too small.

"Same mom. I'll see you guys around." I hug her, "I love you."

"We love you too!"

It has now been two days since I have been doing a lot of work at home. Cleaning the bedroom, living room, kitchen, balcony, dishes, cooking, setting up baby things for Jongji. We had another name in mind, but this is what we agreed on. I have to say, all of these work keeps my mind off of the fact that I tried to kill myself. Right now, I have a real reason to live and I will not waste this chance to make everything right once again.

My fear right now is for my son to think of me as a quitter.

"Babe! Get me in the car right now!" I hear Eunji screaming in the bedroom.

"Why what's going on?!" Panicking, I run towards the room to find her in huge pain.

"Jongji wants to go out right now. Babe... Hurry!"

With that, the adrenaline rushes throughout my body and I manage to carry two people, running towards my car and driving so fast on the highway. On our way, I call the hospital letting them know that Eunji is now ready to give birth to our son and right away, the media creates and releases articles. All of them does not even mention as to how I tried to kill myself, but they portray me as a man who decided to live again.

Thanks to them, doing the press release will not be a hard task for both of us and the company's reputation will be saved again.

In the hospital, they get ready the hospital bed and we are being transferred to a labor room where she will be examined by a female doctor as I requested during the phone call. The doctor comes in and as soon as she examines her,

"She can do natural birth in an a hour from now. Did you bring dark chocolates?"

"Yes I did."I immediately opens our hospital bag full of baby clothes and food that she is allowed to eat during her labor.