Chapter 16

TAEYONG

WEDNESDAY

Once my members figured out that Eunji and I had a "fight", I told them to not bring her up anymore and so far, whenever she makes an appearance, for example, promoting her songs, doing variety shows and so on, they end up talking about her and how luck Jonghyun sunbaenim is to find himself "such a fine woman for himself." said Taeil. Our first shooting today is just about all of the members are in a high school classroom and having her as our new transfer in our school. You know, the typical k-drama youth thing that you'd watch. There will be this love triangle between me and Yuta and at the end of the story...

You have to stay tuned to find that out.

But once I learned that, I have protested to our manager, but I was unsuccessful apparently. Why does it have to be me?

"Hyung, because you're good looking! Lots of fans fanta-"

Mark goes on a tangent and before he can complete his sentence to me, good thing, Johnny puts his hand over his mouth to make him stop talking. I am not mean to them. It's just whenever we talk or they talk about something that has to do something with Eunji, I shut them down or I completely ignore them. I know it sounds cold, but how can I freaking move on when they continue being like that. After getting my hair and make up done, I get in to my character's aura.

The mean, cold hearted high school student. That, I agree on playing the role.

Suddenly, I hear  a car coming in the school. The guys drop whatever they were playing-even their phones, to go run outside to see who is inside of the car. Eventually, I am the only one remaining here in this classroom where we will film most of the day today. Instead of going outside, I peek my head out through the window to see. As the car gets closer to the parking lot, I see Jonghyun and Eunji's manager Mark in the front seat. Now it is getting obvious that Eunji is in that car along with them and in no time, I am right.

After at least ten to fifteen minutes prior to them arriving here, I have been staying here by myself while the other guys are enjoying the outdoors playing soccer and basketball.

"Taeyong, you can ignore her, but don't let it get in the way of our job." Taeil grabs a seat and sits beside me facing the chalkboard.

"I don't think I can keep doing this, hyung. Every time I see her, I can't help, but feel this...weird anger."

Trying to express my feelings regarding this issue, I end up being more frustrated and annoyed to myself the more I tell him about it. I'm glad that he is around whenever I need someone the most. Especially someone who knows how to listen and not make me feel more bad about myself. When Taeil take the hint that I do not want to talk about her anymore and at least temporarily, he forces me to go outside and play soccer with them. I may not be the best soccer player, but I enjoy playing with them no matter what sport they're doing.

Taeil and I head outside on the field and I can see from a distance that Jonghyun is playing with them too. Somehow, it makes me want to join them too. Out of revenge of not getting Eunji, I want to win this soccer match against their team so that I can feel good about myself even if it's just like this. I don't do bad things to get what I want. At least, that's what I have been telling myself to not actually get revenge on him. The moment I step in their game, they gladly get me and Jonghyun in the opposite teams and we greet each other as if nothing is wrong between us. Maybe it is better this way. For him not knowing how I deeply feel about this.

I just feel so wronged. All these years thinking I can make her mine.

But in the end, I don't get a happily ever after.