Chapter 18

2 DAYS BEFORE PROJ:KIM2KIM - STATION COMEBACK

EUNJI

SUNDAY

Lazy Sunday is unknown to us today. We tell Bella to take Ruru for a walk or else she will be lonely for the whole day, but she suddenly disappears. Without a trace.

"It's okay, maybe someone else needs her who knows? Let's go my love." Jonghyun hurries as he carries 2 gym bags on his shoulders and his car keys on one finger.

"No wait, how about Ruru? She'll be lonely here all day?" Jonghyun stops walking on the way to the elevators and smiles at me from a distance as I stay behind,

"You want to bring her with us?" Nodding, he lets me bring her with us. Quickly, I pick her up in my arms gather some of her toys in my shoulder bag and run towards him before the elevator's doors closes. Today will be very hectic. We have so much to do today since this day will be the last day for us to prepare for our STATION comeback. We have to do:

1-- Run through the choreography (dancing only = and this will take us at least half an hour to an hour to polish the mistakes and rough edges so to speak). But the good thing about it is that I will be dancing with Jonghyun and since the concept is a bit sexy, I am more comfortable doing some dances where I have to touch and go around him (use your imagination before I tell you the details). Originally, I'm supposed to dance with one of out back up dancers, but it took them 5 tries before they suggested that first, it's wrong to make me do a suggestive dance to a man who I dont know and second, it's because I'm married already. During the practice though, I'm getting the sense that he is actually enjoying it.

2-- combine singing and dancing. For a veteran and me having this 2 years of experience, its not that hard, but for this dance, it is. Because we do alot of jumping and complicated dance moves, it is hard to keep up with the vocals alone. This takes us around an hour and a half or less if we perfect it once or twice.

3-- and lastly, we have to check out our performance outfits and to make sure that the measurements are accurate. This takes us less than thirty minutes since the stylists are very good at their job. More like excellent and some of them are also polite.

We finish these three things in our agenda earlier than we expect. So right now, it is only seven at night and Jonghyun drives around downtown to show me around and have a proper date. It is getting colder too and it reminds me of how we met. The knee injury that I suffered from that, I still have that scar and I think itll be forever with my body even until the day I die. Inside the car, I hold his hand that in on his lap and tell him,

"Jongie, I'm scared. It's been a while..." He pushes my hair onto my ears so gently and combs my hair back. He leans close to me. So close that his lips can actually touch mine in a split of a second,

"I'm here. Dont worry about it too much. It's about time that we'll go out with Ruru. Let's do this properly, okay?" He senses my worry towards him. I'm not worrying about myself anymore ever since I've seen his mental health consuming him. He probably thought that I didnt hear him cry whenever he decided to take that long bath or his silent sobs t night when he thought I was asleep. Ever since those things started to get to me more than before, I began to look out for him more. To see the signs that maybe he is having those dark days and might need me beside him more.

Just like these days.

These past months and I have been ignoring it thinking that he is just probably being too dramatic...I want to correct that now. Even if I didnt tell him that its bothering me, he manages to smile at me and still kiss me like as if nothing is wrong or he knows with full confidence that itll be alright soon enough.