31

For the rest of the day, Pierre somehow manages to avoid me. How he does it I have no clue, because there's only so many places you can go to in the garage that he could go to escape me. But he did so here I am, standing in front of his hotel room, knocking on his door. 

"Please Pierre, open the door." Pierre opens the door, he is talking to someone on the phone. 

"But... Okay... Yeah, I believe you... I will, bye..." Pierre ends the call and looks at me as he starts to blush. "I think I owe you an apology." I frown. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Pierre scratches the back of his neck. 

"That was Julia, I don't know why I didn't want to believe you, but according to her, I should believe you. So I will and that means I have to say sorry for my distrust." You smiled.

"I'm sorry for making it such a big thing and not wanting to tell you. I was scared that it would mess things up." Pierre pulls me towards him and I hug him tightly. I should stop being so close to him, I'm going to get my heart broken by him. He doesn't love me back, he is in love with Julia. I can't blame him for that, I live in no way up to her. She's gorgeous and so... Perfect I guess you could call it. I pull back from the embrace and turn around and leave the room. I need to create distance between the two of us, even though I don't want to. It is for my own well being, I need to keep myself from falling even further for him. I can't let it break my heart because it will. 

Okay, hear me being so excited because the chapter is exactly 300 words long