chapter 8 - the storage room

A/N : i feel like this book is flopping, but whatever. i'm running out of ideas and i'm not good enough ahh.
but i do appreciate the support or gotten, ily more than you'll know :)
-cici 💞
———
you don't love me, not a big deal
i'll never tell you how i feel
it almost feels like a joke
to play a part
where you are not the starring role in someone else's heart.
you know i'd rather walk alone,
then play a supporting role
if i can't get the starring role
———

"r-romeo... ja-jacob..."

"in the flesh."

———
millie's pov

"what... do you want..."

i choked out.

this wasn't how it was supposed to go.

finn was about to confess something to me, and then we would go on being happy.

this wasn't supposed to happen.

it can't be happening.

"well obviously, millie love. time to finish what we started."

jacob cooed into my ear, romeo chuckling behind him.

"don't talk to her like that."

finn growled between his teeth, getting in front of me as to shield me.

"forgot that i was here, sweetie? more like forgot i existed..."

iris trailed one finger down finn's chest.

"what do you mean, iris."

finn snapped at her.

iris rolled her eyes and held out a packet of white powder in front of her face.

she ripped the top open, and poured the powdery substance into a bottle of water.

"what the fuck is that?!?!!"

finn yelled.

iris giggled and nodded at jacob, who was standing in the corner awaiting instructions.

he walked over to me and pulled out a thick roll of duct tape.

i tried backing away from the boy, but he grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the cooler in the back.

i kicked his stomach, but he had me strapped to the cold, metal machine before i could escape.

he then made his way to finn and grabbed the tall, curly haired boy's arms and held them behind his back.

finn tossed and turned, struggling, longing for escape.

romeo took ahold of finn's jaw and parted his lips.

iris let a giggle escape her lips and held the bottle up to her boyfriend's lips.

"swallow, baby."

the blonde's voice echoed in the small room.

"finn, no!!"

i screamed. my throat was dry and my voice cracked.

finn tried to kick jacob away, but the liquid got to him too soon.

he fell over, body hitting the cold cement floor.

"FINN?!!"

i screamed.

my throat burned, adrenaline mixed with fear running through my veins.

"now that it's finally done babe.."

jacob beckoned to me.

"jacob..."

a soft whimper escaped my lips.

"ahh, i love it when your name comes across my tongue."

jacob chuckled and caressed my cheek.

i braced myself for what was to come.

"get her, boys."

iris smirked and threw a thick rope at the two boys.

they grabbed me, un-strapped the duct tape that bound my small figure, and quickly tied my ankles, thighs, and wrists together.

no matter how much i struggled, they got me.

iris untied the pink headband from her hair and wrapped it across my mouth, tying it behind my head.

"you really shouldn't have messed with him, babes. you knew that you were gonna get hurt eventually.. finn wolfhard is bad news, millie. he'll pretend to care about the little slut that you are, but then he'll rip your little heart out. what's the use? in the end, finn will never, and i mean never, love a filthy, useless, annoying slut like you."

with her pointer finger, she poked a tear glided down my cheek from my red eyes.

"come on, then. our work here is done"

iris shook her head and devilishly grinned.

at that moment, i was almost hopeful that they would let us go.

boy, was i wrong.

romeo opened the emergency exit at the back of the room and let the chilling breeze fill the room.

jacob scooped me up and carried me out of the door into the murky alley, completely ignoring my wails.

iris propped finn up and dragged him out after jacob and i.

the next few hours passed like a blur.

i faintly remember being thrown into the back seat of a sports car, beside the unconscious finn.

romeo was driving about 30 miles it seemed like over the speed limit.
jacob seated in the passenger seat, with iris lazily flopped on his lap.

soon enough, there seemed to be less and less of the street lights shining around me.

eventually, there was one light every 3 miles.

i don't think we were in vancouver anymore.

—-

776 words :)