chapter 14 - i know you want to

a/n: ty to antiquebaddie  & xxsadie17 for helping me write the makeout scene ;,)

this is a long ass chapter so be ready :)

1.53k reads
109 votes
1689 words
january 6th, 2019

hit oR miSS the vote button :)
(kill me now)
-cici x
———
"cotton candy skies
why can't you be mine
always on my mind
i'm running out of time"
———
millie's pov

currently, i was sitting on the back of a motorcycle, hanging onto maddie for dear life.

(^^haha, it's like mileven but on a motorcycle instead of a bike)

since the motorbike could only hold two at a time, we left poor finn and jaeden behind on the road.

don't worry, we were going to swing by maddie's house and get her car, and go back and get them.

i'm not that cruel.

well, maybe i am.

i mean, come on, it would be pretty fuckin funny to leave finn stranded on the side of the road.

a few times in the past 15 minutes, maddie tried yelling something to me over the loud buzzing sound, but it sounded like she was yelling into a large fan going at 300 mph.

i was still hesitant about trusting this chick, but i trust sadie, so..

in the distance, over the rolling hills of the highway, stood several street lights on the outskirts of a city.

the sun started to set over the valley, causing the sky to become a canvas of cotton candy pastels.

the street lights outside of town glowed against the colorful sky.

we drove through the city, passing local businesses, shopping centers, until eventually we came to the part where people actually lived.

maddie stopped the bike in a poorly lit, vacant parking lot, that lay infront of a tall, white apartment building with golden trim on the sides.

she gracefully slid off of the seat, and turned to me.

"so..? whatcha think?"

maddie smiled widely, waiting for my approval.

"it's really nice."

i gestured toward the building, slightly sporting a friendly smile.

she took my hand and almost dragged me inside, until we came to a set of double doors at the end of the hallway.

the girl with the sandy hair took the lanyard off of her neck, and fiddled through the random keys until she came to the one that would unlock the door.

the wooden doors infront of us finally were unlocked, and maddie hurried to grab my hand and show me the apartment.

finn and i had our own bedroom, with light grey walls and a queen sized bed.