chapter 1

So have you ever hated something so bad that you felt like you could just take it and rip it apart. Well thats how I feel about queen bitch Victoria, she thinks she's just so great well listen here she's not, there's nothing so great about her, yes she's beautiful with her sun kissed skin and beach blonde hair green eyes and slim body and could be on the next season of Next Top Model but she's not as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside, I know cause I've had to live in the same orphanage as her for 3 years.

My names piper and I've been here since I was 13, both my parents died in a freak car accident, I was over at my friend carmens house when it happened.

So I've been trapped having to listen to the.

- You dumb ass

- your a fuck up

- no one loves you

But what ever I guess.

I was sitting on my bed listening to "Caught Like Fly" by my favorite band Falling In Reverse. While I was listening to it someone had walked in and ripped my head phones out, I looked up to see queen bitch victoria.

I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell do you want?"

I asked in my best bitchy voice.

"For one Marie was calling you and two what the hell gave you the right to talk to me like that?" She hissed.

I rolled my eyes again, obviously she didn't get it that I don't give a fucking shit what she says or does to me.

"Ok whatever and for the record when are you gonna learn that whatever yoy say to me I don't give a shit about" I said then turned around and left the room.

I walked down to Marie's office, I opened her door.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask stepping in and shutting the door behind me.

"Yes I was going to tell you that you have someone that wants to adopt you, he will be here at 10:00 so be up before then, ok?" She said

I felt like I was grinning from ear to ear.

"Ok!!" I said with excitment as then ran out of her office full of joy and I felt like nothing could take that away, well that's what I thought before I was hit right in the face by some ones fist.