Chapter 21

~9 months later~

so now I'm 9 months pregnant and dew anytime now. we were all still on tour so this was going to be hard if I went into labor well we were still on tour.

I was cleaning the counters and trying to bend over, but being pregnant and trying to bend over isnt very easy.

After I was done cleaning I went to walk to the sofa when a sharp pain hit me.
"no no not now jackys out doing sound check and so are the rest of the guys."

I checked myself to see if I my water broke.
"thank god, its just a false alarm"

I walked over to the sofa and sat down, then I grabbed the remote and turned on the huge flat screen Tv.

I put my hand on my stomach, I didn't know what my baby was, I had been going to my appointments but j told the doctor I wanted it to be a surprise.

"I don't have any names picked out for you at all." I said rubbing my stomach.

"see your talking to our baby again"

I looked up to see Jacky standing in the door way, I smiled and held my arms out to him.

He understood what I wanted and walked over to me laying with his arms around my waist and his head on my bulging stomach.

"when are baby is born he or she is going to be as beautiful as their mother is."

Jacky said kissing my stomach.

I blushed.

"I'm not that pretty." I said softly.

he looked up at me.

"Piper, your the most beautiful kindest loving caring sweetest person I know, you may have your bitchy moments but your still all those things and I will love you nomater even if it means age differents, I know you hear me say this a lot but piper I love you so god damn much will you do me the honors of making me the happiest man in the world, Piper Marie Radke will you marry me."

Jacky got down off of me and onto one knee as he pulled out a small velvet blue box and opened it and inside that small velvet box was a beautiful ring.

It had a siliver band with a Dark purple amethyst gem in the middle and around that amethyst stone were small little black ones.

my eyes filled with tears as I nodded.

"yes, yes, YES!!! of cores I will marry you." he put the ring on my left hand and then we stood up and kissed each other.

if ive said this before then I'm saying it again this has had to be the most happiest day of my freaking life.