chapter 7

so its been a week since I started living with Ronnie.

when Ronnie had adopted me they had just finished a tour, next month they were going on another one and I was joing them.

when Ronnie had brought me back to his house the first thing he did was show me up to my room, my own room its been along time since I've had my own room.

Flashback to adoption day:

"ok piper this is your New home" Ronnie looked at me.

"wow" I gasped at the huge house.

its beautiful it was at lest three stories.

"well come on, the insides way cooler then the outside."

I un buckeled my seatbelt and got out of the car grabbing my suitcase out of the back and followed Ronnie inside.

when I got in I couldn't believe my eyes, I mean it was a bit messy but take all that away it was a beautiful house.

"ooooo"

Ronnie laughed.

"ok this way."

i followed him up the stairs.

"this is my room and yours is right down the hall from mine." we walked down the hall to my room, he opened the door and what I saw was unbelievable.

I had a huge room with a queen size bed in the middle of the window that was across from the door, there was a desk with a Apple MacBook air on it a Galaxy S3 and charger for both the objects.

I walked in and walked to one of the doors that wad in my room it led to a bathroom.

"oh my god" I gasped as I walked into it.

it had a huge shower and everything a bathroom has. I walked out and walked to the last door when I opened it I was sure I had died, I had my own walk in closet I mean its not that big of a deal but I've never had one before. There were no cloths in it but that's ok I mean there were no cloths in it but that's ok maybe I could clean the house for Ronnie and maybe get payed for it and ask him to take me shopping and I could use the money to buy my own cloths.

I walked back out and looked at Ronnie.

"so whatcha think?" Ronnie asked.

"I love it" i smiled like an idiot.

"well I know there's no cloths in the closet but I could take you out and buy you some." Ronnie said scratching the back of his neck.

"oh you don't have to do that I could just clean and maybe earn money that way."

Ronnie rolled his eyes.

"you are so stubborn I'm not gonna make you clean there will be responsibilities but that's not one of them so we are going to the mall and shopping for cloths for you and that's it." then he walked over to me threw me over his shoulder.

I sighed then laughed a little as we left the house and headed to the mall.