chapter 9

I just got out of the shower I went to my closet and got my black ripped up skinny jeans and my New white SWS tanktop.

I already had my pants on and I was trying to put on my tanktop when there was a knock on my door then it opened, I began to panic and fumbled to pull my tanktop down.

"so um piper I was........-" Ronnie started then his eyes had stoped at my curves then his face looked like it was about to explode.

I looked at the bathroom door then at Ronnie and at the bathroom door again then darted for it, I could hear him behind me.

I almost made it to the bathroom but Ronnie had already grabbed my wrist

I winced in pain as tried to pull away and he held on tighter.

"let me go!" I yelled.

"NO NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR HIPS!!!!!! NOW PIPER!!!" Ronnie hollard.

I looked away.

"PIPER FUCKING RADKE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!!!"

tears began to fall from my eyes as I yelled back.

"I GOT THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF ME BACK AT THE ORPHANAGE!!!! IT HAPPENED THE DAY BEFORE YOU CAME TO ADOPT ME!!" I began to cry harder.

Ronnie grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to him hugging me and trying to calm me down.

"shhhh its ok" he said petting the back of my head.

"its going to be ok, and I'm sorry for yelling, just calm down its ok"

we were like that for a while till I was finally calmed down.

he let me go and I wiped my eyes, then I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"it alright and I'm sorry for yelling at you, its just that when I saw the huge bruises on your hips I thought you had a boyfriend at your orphanage that I didn't know about that beat you, and I know I may not be your real dad and you may never think of me as your dad but even if you don't I will still worry and care about you"

I hugged him again.

"thank you and I do think of you as my dad because your the only one in 3 years to actually care for me and worry about me and I thank you for that."

"your welcome, no what I was gonna ask was what do you want for dinner? your choice."

I smiled.

"RedRobins"

"alright, then get ready cause were gonna leave in about an hour or so, oh and the guys are coming to I hope you don't mind?"

I shook my head.

"nope I don't mind at all"

"ok ill go call them and let them know"

and with that he left.

when Ronnie walked out of my room I walked into my bathroom and blow dried my hair and left it natural.

After I was done getting ready I looked at the burgundy I had dyed underneath my hair earlier today then i put my black beeny on and walked out of my bathroom then my room.

"Dad I'm ready!!!" I shouted at I walked down the stairs my black vans clapping against the hardwood floor.

"alright were just gonna meet the guys there"

"Okie dokie"

~Skipping to the restaurant~

when we got there and was taken to our seats the the guys were already there.

Jacky saw me and got up out of the booth to let me in.

"thank you" I said shyly.
"god why does he have to be to hot but to old for me?"

I thought.

"your welcome."

he said sitting back down beside me.

I felt a nudge on my arm coming from someone to the left of me.

it was Derek.

I looked at him to see what he wanted, he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"you know its not illegal to date him as long as yoy guys don't have sex."

I felt my cheeks turn bright red, how the hell did he know I like him and was thinking about how it would he impossible to date him.

"I know you like him, I won't say anything I promise."

he held his pinky out to me, I wrapped mine around his pinky promising with him.

"whatcha two talking about?" my dad asked.

"Nothing" we both said.