chapter 10

so todays the day were leaving for my dads tour.

it was like 5:30 am and I was half asleep and trying to pack my bags.

last night the guys had stayed the night, that way it would be easier instead of driving to all of their houses.

"done" I yawned.

someone then knocked on my door.

"come in"

my door opened and my Jacky walked in.

"your dad sent me to come and ask if you were ready, and by the looks of it kind of" I looked at him then at my bag, half of my cloths made it in to my suitcase the other half were hanging on the outside of my suitcase and on my bed.

"damn it" I mumbled.

I heard Jacky laugh a little, then he started picking up my cloths off of my bed and on the sides of my suitcase.

"ill help you" he said as he folded them and put them in my suitcase.

"there you go"

"thank you" I said yawning.

"welcome" and with that he left my room.

2 hours later

"Piper!!! the bus is here let's go!!!!"

I heard my dad yell.

"coming!!" I said as I grabbed my suitcase off of my bed and walked out of my room.

"ok is everyone down here?" my dad asked.

all of us looked around.

"yup" we all said.

"great now let's go."

I pushed past everyone making my way on the bus first and running to the back of the bus were the bedroom was and threw my suitcase on the floor and plopped on the bed as I yelled.

"I claim this one!!!!"

"nope I'm lead singer I get this one." my dad said coming in putting hid suitcase on the floor and sat on me.

"nope I get it cause I'm the only girl on this bus its only fair!!" I said "now get off of me!!!"

we stayed like this till I finally got my way.

"fine you get it."

then he got off, when he left I laughed and punched the air.

"you say something?" my dad asked walking back in.

I froze with my arms in the air, he laughed rolling his eyes and shaking his head as he walked out again.

I got up when he left and put my suitcase in the cupboards then walked out and over to Derek.

"hey can I talk to you please?" I asked.

He looked down at me.

"yeah just a sec"

"Okie dokie." I then walked over to one of the sofas and then was shortly followed by Derek.

"what's up?"

I looked around to see if anyone was listeing then I said.

"so you know how you said you knew I liked Jacky and that if we dated it wouldn't be illegal as ling as we didn't have sex?"

he nodded.

"yeah what about it?"

I swallowed down my fear and asked.

"well I've never had a boyfriend or have been asked out by one so I'm not saying I'm going to do it now but if I were to how would i?"

he looked at me then sighed sctratching the back of his neck.

"well that's a tough one, umm well yeah I would wait give it another month or 2 we are going to be on this tour for a year so that will also give you time to get to know each other, another thing you should do is talk to him. that's all I can really help you with."

I smiled.

"thank you."

I got up and walked back to my room.

~Derek's POV~

wow really she hasn't had her first boyfriend or even had a guy ask her out, the reason I find this shocking is that she's really pretty she has rib leangth light Brown hair with a hint of red and blonde hair light maple chestnut Brown eyes, porcelain skin, she wasn't supper skinny but she wasn't fat she was slim and had more curves then anything.

what's funny is that she just like Jacky not in look wise but in being way to shy to ask someone something, they both get red in the face and when they do get embarrassed they play with the collar of their shirts. in my opinion age difference doesn't matter they would honestly be cute together.