Chapter 22

Jacky and I decided to go out for a walk when I accidentally ran into someone.

I looked at the person I ran into.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you there" I said smiling then I realized who it was.

Victoria the bitch the made my three years at the orphanage a living hell.

she looked me up and down and then scoffed.

"wow who the hell knocked you up?"

I stepped back.

"no please not here not now please I was just proposed to by the man I love please don't ruin this" I pleaded in my head.

Jacky grabbed my hand lacing his fingers between mine and then glared at Victoria.

"shut the fuck up, I'm pretty sure you've been knocked up way more times they you can even count, so back the fuck off and go suck a Dick or something."

oh my fucking god I was not expecting that at all.

"I take it this is the baby daddy?"

Victoria said pointing at Jacky, then laughed.

"Ive seen older men cutter then him"

that was it I was now pissed, she could make fun of me all she wanted but you start firering at my man then bitch you better hope you can run fast.

I stepped closer to her and said before I punched her square in the face.

"of cores you have."

what was funny about the hit was that I hit her exactly were I hit her last time when I was trying to leave the orphanage with Ronnie.

after I punched her I grabbed jackys hand and started walking away.

we were still walking away when a sharp pin hit me again.

"probably another false alarm"

I ignored it for awhile till it hit again this time much much harder.

I stopped and checked my self, I was wet all over my pants.

I squeezed jackys hand causing him to come to a stop.

"babe what is it?" he asked.

I looked up at him and said.

"I'm in labor."