chapter 5

Ronnie set me down, I looked up at him then turned and right there was a huge bus, not just any old bus it was a tour bus.

My eyes widened.

"Come on let's go, I want you to meet a few people."

Ronnie said.

I nodded my head and followed him on the tour bus, and right when I got up on there I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

No fucking way!? I'm actually meeting the rest of falling in reverse, this has got to be a dream. I thought.

"Ok Derek, Ryan, Jacky and Max I would like you to meet pi...-"

He had stoped talking and looked to his left and to his right then behind him.

"Piper what are you doing?"

I looked up at him.

"Trying to get my bag up these freaking stairs."

I said trying to pull it up, then my hands slipped and I fell back on my ass.

"Ouch" I mumbled under my breath.

I pushed myself up and me being the god damn kluts I am and embarrassing myself even more, I tripped.

But I didn't fall, I felt hands on my sides.

I gasped in pain and pulled away from the hands.

I wrapped my arms around my sides and looked up to that it was Jacky that had grabbed me.

I looked down my cheeks a bright red as I also bit onto my bottom lip to hold back my tears.

"You ok? Did I hurt you?" Jacky asked concerned.

I shook my head.

"N-no you didn't, were is the bathroom?" I asked my head still down.

"Just right there." Ryan said pointing.

I only looked up long enough to see where he was pointing.

"Thanks" I whispered then walked fast to the bathroom shutting the door behind me, and locked it.

I pulled my shirt up and saw the bruises were bigger, I ran my fingertips over them and winced.

"God Damn it" I hissed a little to loudly.

It wasn't to long when someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, everything ok in there?"

It was Ryan

"Umm y-yeah I'm f-fine, ill be out in a minute."

I said pulling down my shirt, unlocking the door and walking out to see not Ryan standing in fornt of me but Ronnie.