Chapter 6

I looked up at Ronnie.

"Y-yes?" I asked.

"oh nothing just wanted to know if everything was ok, is it?"

I nodded.

"yup" then I walked passed him sitting down on the sofa next to Jacky.

He was really cute, but he can't ever find out I think that.

For one he's way older then I am, two we only just met and three I don't know what three is.

Ronnie sat down next to me.

"so guys this is piper I adopted her." Ronnie said smiling and ruffuling my hair a little.

"hey piper its nice to meet you."

Ryan said smiling and reaching over to me with an extended hand, I shook it.

"its nice to finally meet you and I already know who you all are, I'm in love with your band" I blushed as I twittled my thumbs.

"oh really that's great, what's your favorite song? if you have one."

Derek asked.

"well actually I love all of them but I have two that I really like, their caught like a fly and bad girls club."

I grinned, a few lyrics to bad girls club start running threw my head.

"so if you don't mind us asking how old are you and why were you put in the orphanage?" max asked.

my smile faded as I spoke.

"I'm 16 I've been in the orphanage since I was 13 so three years, I wad put in the orphanage cause my parents were killed in a car accident they said it was a head on collusion with a drunk driver, I wasn't in the car when it happened I was at a friends house, and I was mad at them I don't remember why I was but I remember being really mad and wished that I didn't have them as parents that they would just get out of my life." tears stung my eyes and my bottom lip started to quiver.

"sometimes when I think about it I feel like it was all my fault that if I hadn't wished for that to happen they would still be here, they would still be alive." and then I broke, tears started to fall down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry"

I wiped my eyes, well I wiped my eyes and tried to stop crying I felt 5 arms wrap around me.

"its not your fault piper, remember that it is not your fault." Jacky said

I smiled and stoped crying.

this may sound cheesy but my heart felt warm and good and for the first time in 3 years I felt love and loved.

// Hey guys so how do you like this book so far, comment me your thought. well later.