chapter 13

Jacky pulled his lips away from mine so he was looking at me.

I can't believe Jacky Vincent the guy I'm in love with just fucking kissed me!!

"I'm sorry"

he said blushing then looking down.

"so I take it Ryan told you?"

I asked .

he looked at me again.

"well no not exactly, right when he said pipers in love you ran out, he never finished so you running out when he was saying that kinda gave me a little bit of what's the word, clarity that's it, a little bit of clarity that you were in love with me."

I looked down.

"so I guess now your weirded out that you lead singers 16 year old daughter is in love with you." I said bitting my bottom lip a little.

he cleared his throat and said.

"does this answer your question?"

he put his index finger under my chin lifted my head up so I was looking at him, he then leaned down and kissed me.

I was shocked at first but then I closed my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"I can't believe it Jacky Vincent and I are kissing not just the peck on the lips kiss but a real kiss."

he then pulled away then scratched the back of his neck.

"So um piper would you umm like to be my uhhh girlfriend?" he asked.

I blushed and nodded.

"yes"

this has had to be the happiest day of my life.