chapter 3

When I walked down the stairs the man that I'm guessing is here to adopt me had his back to me.

"Yes, oh and here she is now piper this is the man that is here to adopt you"

Marie said, the man turned around, and there stood Ronnie radke the fucking Ronnie radke from falling in reverse no freaking way!!!!

In my mind I was doing flips but on the outside I was gawking like a fucking idiot.

"Hey piper I'm Ronnie nice to meet you" Ronnie said smiling at me.

"Oh my fucking god no way! Ronnie Radke wants to adopt me! The Ronnie Radke!?"

I said grinning.

He chuckled.

"Yes I am, and I take it your a fan"

I nodded.

"Well Mr.Radke ill just have you sign these papers well piper you go pack up your stuff then you guys can be on your way" Marie said.

"Sounds great!" Ronnie and I said in unison.

He chuckled.

I ran up to my room grabbed my suit case and opened it and began putting all my cloths in it then o put my makeup and the rest of the shut I brought with me when I moved into the orphanage.

"Wants some help?" Someone asked.

I turned around to see Ronnie standing in my door way.

Ronnies POV

"What's some help?" I asked standing in her door way.

She turned around and shook her head.

"No I'm fine" she said.

"Ok, btw I like your outfit, its cool"

She was wearing a big black FIR tanktop it wasn't really long cause you could see the bottom of her navy blue shorts, she had black pantyhose on with Dr. Martens Drench Rain Boot Black Rubber, her light Brown hair was curled and her soft maple chestnut Brown eyes were out line with black eye liner and she was wearing black mascara, she also had porcelain skin.

"Thank you" she said smiling sweetly.

"You ready to go?" I asked her

"Yup" she said popping the "p"

"Alright then let's go"

And with that we walked out of her old life in the orphanag and into her knew one.