Chapter 5: Daddy Material

(Unedited)

[Raielle]

"So I'm your brother, yeah?" He said, smirking on my floor. Mr. Daddy material, as I called him since I didn't know his name, was leaning on my couch, his hand on his shirt where blood was pooling out slowly on my clean grey rug.

I glared at him. "What the hell are you doing here?" I reiterated, irritated that he ruined my night plans. How did he even get in my house.

He scoffed. "What do you mean 'what the hell am I doing here' красивая (sweetheart)?" He taunted. "I didn't pay you all that money to just stitch me up once. I told you I would be back." He reminded me. I huffed in annoyance. I was so caught up in the money he gave me that I forgot he write he would be back. "You know you missed me." He teased, in his rumbling tone. I forgot how deep and sexy his time was. He saw the shock register on my face before I could hide it. A small smile played on his lips. It wasn't even whay he said, his words were like just smooth and vibrating.

I cleared my throat and looked away from his heated gaze. "I know but I didn't think it would be so soon." I mumbled, taking my coat off and hanging it on the peg. "It's been less that two full days."

He slightly shifted his body to follow my movement, causing him to grunt in pain. "Can you stitch me up?" He asked impatiently. "I bleeding out here." He exasperated, pointing at his wound. He took of his shirt showing me the full extent of his injury, which wasn't as bad as last time. Only three gunshot wounds. 

I huffed, stomping my feet. "It was going to be a peaceful, pleasurable night for me you know!" I proclaimed, pointing at him, which he responded with a raised eyebrow. "You just had to come an ruin it!"

He scoffed. "Please I saved you. Do you really think that cocky bastard was going to give you any pleasure?" He asked.

I kissed my teeth. "You don't even know the guy." I declared.

He smirked. "And you did?" He challenged.

"I d-" I pouted in defeat. "Whatever man, mind your own business." I muttered walking towards my room. "Just stay put until I come back."

"It's not like I can move a lot right now." He yelled behind me. I dragged my feet to my bedroom and took of my dress. I decided to have pay back and take a quick shower letting him relinquish in pain longer.

I hooked up my hair in a neat bun and put it in my hair tie. "Are you kidding me!" I heard him shout as I stepped into the shower. I giggled and quickly rinse of my skin. Since I never sleep in clothes I just lotion my body and put on a robe to show some type of discretion. I didn't like having on clothes when I'm in my house.

I walked out my room and to the living room. My heart dropped when I saw Mr. Sexy slash Daddy material, lying on the floor his chest still, not moving all all. Shit! Why am I do dumb. Why the hell didn't I help him instead of playing games. I thought, scolding myself. Stupid girl Rai. I ran up to him and placed to fingers on his neck trying to find a pulse but couldn't. I quickly bend over beside him and place my two hand on his chest and began to push down, but he body still refused to cooperate and breathe.

Just as I was about to pound down hard on his chest my wrist was caught between his fingers. "Is that really how you treat your victim miss..."My heart jumped at his sudden movement. I'm not gonna lie my pearl was definitely under the ocean as his deep voice lulled my ears. I'm a sucker for a man with an accent and every time he spoke I was drowning, because your girl was soaked.

I did not noticed his accent the first time he came for me stitch him up, but today it was doing me justice. "It's Raielle." I told him. "And again I'm not a doctor, so your not my patient." He smirked and looked down my body with a raised eyebrow. I followed his eye movement down my body to see my boobs hanging out my robe. I gasped and turned my body around. "I'm sorry about that." I apologise, pushing my boob back into my robe. This has to stop, even I could tell I looked desperate.