Chapter 20: Interrogation

(Unedited)

[Raielle]

(Day 2)

I paced around the room waiting for Ethan or Yulises but nothing. It must have been hours, maybe days since I've been locked up in this room, jumping every time I heard a rustle or bang against the door. There were guards outside the door that would talk to me, keep mr company, sane, Ethan bitch ass moved them when he found out.

I banged in the heavy metal door, trapped. Time seemed to drag as I slide down and sat in front of the door trying to get anyone to answer me, but no one spoke. The only thing I would hear was my ragged breathing and small droplets of water dripping from the ceiling onto ground, slowly driving me crazy. It was obvious I was in a cellar of some sort.

Pulling on the thin jacket closer to my body, I tried to cover any skin the best I could. I shivered heavily as my body racked with the a phelgm filled cough that had been brought on in the Antarctic conditions that had developed in this dreary room. I could smell the mold forming and the odor of rotting flesh was very apparent in the room, indicating what it has been used for in the past. That alone made my heart drop beneath my toes and took all my hope of survival with it. The smell made my eyes watery for it to  try and stop the pain and discomfort that had been forced upon them.

Sighing, I sat down at the door curled up trying to radiate warmth onto my body. Beyond the end of my jacket, my the black boots which I had worn, I hope for some protection as it kept along little knives and weapons in place however it was short lived as it got stripped from my body as soon as I entered that office. The only thing I had for protection now was my hand and feet and that wasn't very useful as I couldn't fight more than one person at a time.

Realising that my efforts in warming my lower half had been in vain as toes tingled with a pain that felt like they were burning slowly and my dress was long enough to cover the middle of my ankles when hooped over my legs I decided to stand. I tried walked around, water dripping on my face occasionally. I could hear the loud thudding of my feet in the floor, coupled with the squelch of wet socks and heeled boots.

"You can't give a girl a little heat, I'm freezing in here!" I yelled out to no one in particular and as expected no answer was returned. Frustrated, I walked over to the futherest corner in the room and sat down. My toes felt numb so I took of my heeled boots and tie myself of the cold wet socks feeling a little relief.

I rocked back and forth, humming silently to myself not knowing what else to do. I haven't had anything to eat and it was so cold in here.

Suddenly the heavy door swung open casuing me to gasp affright. I looked up to see Yulises large body entering the room. He took in the room with a single sweep, his black eyes settling on nothing before he left as expressionless as he entered the cell. He clicked his fingers causing a guard to run in the room and place a chair down. He have the guard a curt nod before he was excused out. Slowly, he sat down on the chair never breaking eye contract. He sat while I stood, watching each other for about five minutes before I began to get annoyed. I folded my arms across my chest and looked away from the dull eyes that laid upon me.

"Are you going to say something or just stare at me like a creep." I snapped. Instead of reacting or responding he continued to sit and stare.

"Do I look familiar to you?" His asked suddenly dating me to jump from the deep baritone of his rumbling voice.

My eyes retured to him and I shook my head yes. "You're the guy from the supermarket." I recounted. Seeing him reminded me of Storm and our fun little trio to get groceries. A small smile displayed on my face from the thought, but quickly went away when I remembered where I was and what Storm said to me.