Chapter 15: End of Paradise

(Unedited)

[Storm]

I wiped the fog off the bathroon mirror from the showers' steam, staring at my reflextion. My face looked rejuvenated, but my body filled large hickeys and scratches made by her. "She really fucked up my neck." I mumbled to myself, rotating my head to see the various patches of inflamed skin, but I don't regret a thing. These moments of weakness need to stop, but it was good. Her body moved in ways I couldn't describe so sensual and exotic. She was definitely a freak and the way her ass bounced when I was giving her back shots kept me mesmerized. I would happily continue to get scratched if it meant we could continue, even if we shouldn't.

I would have had a morning session with her but she was out the bed before I woke up, to take a shower, which was her unusual because she hated getting out of bed before seven. One more dive before our honey moon period finished. Though, it probaly was for the best because the likelihood of me telling her to leave would be never written in time.

Heading down the stairs, I heard music from the kitchen, indicating her happy mood. Usually at 5am she was half awake, refusing to get out of bed, but not today. I sighed loudly dreading going down stairs. She was definitely going to hate me.

"I got a dude with the wickedest slam. I got a one, two, three hour man. I got a dude that will tie me to the fan, a thug that handles his biz like a man...." She sung whisking some pancake mix, swinging her hips to the music. She had on one of my shirts, that barely covered her delectable ass, with the back wet from her dripping hair. She had to wash it because she said it smelled like sweat, as well as I got cūm in it.

I could see purple-ish red marks on her ass, leg and tighs caused by me. I know if she took of her shirt it would be much worst. I smiled unconciously as she replaced the words 'want' and 'need' with got. If only she did have me. But I couldn't risk it. She had gotten very important to me in this short amount of time and I refused to see her hurt, because of the wars between families and businesses.

I have killed many wives, husbands, siblings, children, aunties, uncles, even great grandparents, without blinking an eye for petty reasons. Many I've slaughtered as a warning or threat if one of their family member wronged mine, not caring if they are innocent. They were collateral damage for all I care. Therefore, I knew they would kill Raielle any chance they got without a second thought, if they found out about my connection to her- especially how close she has gotten to me. It was a eat or be eaten world in this business and I definitely wasn't going to be a prey. Due to this me and Demyan had a lot of enemies on our back that was hungry for revenge.

I've made that mistake once about putting a relationship in view of others and I wasn't going back there. I told my ex the truth about why I didn't want her to be with me, but I let her fight me. She stayed and died gun shot to the head after being raped and abused. That definitely was not going to happen to Raielle. I refused to add Raielle to the statistic of dead lovers. They wouldn't care if she was a one night stand or a person that just asked me for direction, as long as she had some sort of connection with me she would die. I rather her hate me and be safe than love me and be dead. She wouldn't be good to anyone that way.

I cleared my throat loudly making her jump. She turned aroung with a large grin. "Hey." She placed the bowl of pancake mixture on the counter and ran up to me. She jumped up, wrapping her hands around my neck and legs around my waist. "Good morning sexy." She tried to kiss me but I turned my face making her kiss touch my cheek.

"Morning." I grunted, as I unlatched myself from her and placed her legs on the floor, however she didn't untie her hand from my neck. With a rasied eyebrow, she pulled me down and kissed me the way she wanted to, putting her tongue in my mouth. I couldn't help but smile against our vined lips at her stubbornness. I pressed my lips into her deepening our kiss. My hands strolled down her waist and onto her juicy ass making her moan between our intertwined lips. Maybe I could keep her a little longer, no one knows where we are or that she is with me. A month or hundred would not hurt anyone.