Chapter 13: Beyond Blessed☆

(Unedited)

☆🤤MATURE CONTENT AHEAD🤤☆

[Raielle]

I laid on his sister's bed, reminiscing about what happened in the kitchen. Our flirtful banter and teasing finally turned into something real. I smiled like a maniac on drugs as I placed a finger on my lips still feeling the tingling from the kiss. He actually made the first move. I honestly thought on would have to randomly jump him and make him mine.

Waking up next to him every morning, his attractive face, his bi-polar moods and intense glares. Not adding the fact that when I try to surprise him a guns always ends up on my forehead. What's not to like. Not everyone is perfect, but I liked his flaws as crazy as that seems. He wasn't the nicest guy in the world or any where in this galaxy , but he did make me feel special and he always kept me laughing.

I had imagined how kissing him would be like but my expectation was way below reality. That man new how to move his lips and tongue. I could feel my panties getting soaked from the thought of how it was feel on my kitty.

After twenty minutes of debating to myself. I finally made my mind up. I was going to do it tonight.

He was still in shower, when I came into the room. I bit my lip nervously, as walked into the conjoined bathroom. My mouth parted as my tongue went over my lips slowly, as the sight in front of turn me turned me on to no means.

The large shower head draped water over his hunched body causing him to flex his muscles in delight. I watched the water droplets flow down his hair to the rest of his body as if in slow motion. The drops slowly made their way to from his breath-taking face, perfectly defined abs to his elephant truck and lastly his feet. The water made his well muscular, worked out body even sexier than it already was.

Nervously, I strip down to nothing and step slowly towards the tub. Taking a deep breath, I pulled clear shower door back and stepped in. I knew he heard me enter because his body stiffened, but he refused to open his eyes and continued with his shower.

I didn't flinch when the cold water cascaded down my body, engrossed in staring at Storms jaggered but beautiful body. Shortly, I began shivering as I awkwardly stood in the cold shower not knowing how to start my plan of seduction. This was totally different to what I thought up on my head. I should totally abort the mission but mama didn't raise no bitch. His hand went onto the knob, turning the water to high and letting its hot rain, drizzle over my head in steamy droplets. Closing my eyes, I let the heat soaks into my skin, as I retaliated my plan. It's really going to have to be all or nothing. Standing here and waiting won't do shit.

Tired of waiting, I pushed him against the cool tiles, causing him grab onto my now slim waist. Thanks to his intense work out regimes, I lost the little pudge that was on my belly. Although he did say that he liked the little extra flesh, I couldn't keep it when all he feed me caterpillar food and keep me working out at insane hours. A long sigh left his mouth. "Raielle." He said, in a cold voice. "What are you doing?"

I cracked an eyelid and raised a brow at the same time, watching him. "The same thing as you." I answered. He had a serious expression on his face as his jaw clenched. Fuck I love seeing that, it was one of my greatest turn on. He began backing away from me, but I grabbed his hand pausing his steps. His head cocked to the side, his eyes unusual sun bright, yet cold, eyes shifting down my body- anyalsying me.