Chapter 28: First Warning☆

(Unedited)

☆🤤MATURE CONTENT AHEAD🤤☆

(Raielle)

"Baby stop, please! It's too much!" I cried out, as the familiar feeling of estacy and pressure took over my body. He continued to plunged his oversized meat in my oven, ignoring my screams to pause as juice squirted out my battered püššy. "It's dead now. My vagina is dead! It can't continue." I muttered as I came down from my high. My knees weakened, losing its strength to stay up right. I would have dropped, flat in my stomach, if it wasn't for Storm holding onto my hips. His rough thrusts had my ass clapping and breath leaving my body. "Slow down!" His rough hand came down on my ass hard making my scream out in plain and pleasure.

"Don't worry, I'll revive it." He grunted, as he finally emptied his large buckets of cüm in me. He let go of my hips allowing me to fall flat on the bed, face buried into the pillow. I felt him gently pulled out, mine and his cüm mix flowing out of me.

I groaned when I felt his heavy body lay on me. "You killing me." I croaked, feeling his body weight crush my bones. He rolled over into the bed, freeing my back from the strain. "That was amazing!" I commented with a large smile on my face.

He winked. "I aim to please." He teased. "Round 6?" He asked soon after. Sighing, I turned over to lay on my back to get into more of a comfortable position. Sittting up, I pulled his head over to me and frenched kissed him. I smiled against our lips as he slid his tongue in my mouth deepening our kiss. His hand creep down south but I quickly pulled his hand away.

"She's dead." I muttered through our kiss, lightly slapping his cheek. Storm had incredible stamina and recovery time, so he was always ready and up. Insatiable. Me on the other hand, I needed at least five minutes to get back on the horse after each round.

He pulled away and crept his hand down to my aching püššy again. "I'm sure I feeling a strong pulse." He joked causing me to laugh out loud.

"You must be feeling phantom pulses." I retorted, brushing his hand away.

He groaned in frustration, holding onto my hand and guiding it towards his tower of a côçk. "Just one more time." He whined. He wrapped my fingers around him and began to move my hand up and down his rigid dîçk.

I snorted. "The last time you said one more time, it lasted for forty five whole minutes and was followed by two more rounds." I challenged. "But..." I drawled, seeing a hopeful glimmer in his eyes. "You can have mouth or hand."

He placed his hand on his chin as if thinking. "Mouth." He answered. "Definitely your gifted mouth." With a sigh, I made my way to between his leg, with my ass up hanging in the air.

I held his skyscraper and glared at him jokingly. "Don't ever say I don't do anything for you."

He smirked. "I mean you didn't give me pu-" Before he could finish his sentence I engulfed his côçk, feeling it slide down my throat. "Fuck." He moaned, tangling his hand in my hair. I bobbed my head up and down, taking him as deep as I could go while jerking off the proportion that couldn't fit down my throat. My tongue swirled around his côçk, slobbering his manhood, as small jets of pre-cüm oozed into my mouth. After a while, I began to hum making vibrations flow through his dîçk. He thrusted his hip, forcing more côçk down my throat, almost taking out one of my lungs, but I quickly regrained my composure and continued to suck vigorously.

I began to slow down when his hip thrust became more violent and his côçk began to swell in my mouth. "You were saying." I teased, pulling my mouth off his wanton côçk.

His eyes flew open as soon as my mouth left him. "I was kidding." He putting his hand up in surrender. I huffed in victory and went back to my duties of pleasing him, until he burst in my mouth. As usual, gallons left his dick, so alot of it spilled out of my mouth. When he finished, I got from between his leg and sat beside him. "You got a little something there." He said pointing to my chin.