Chapter 19: Abducted

(Unedited)

[Raielle]

"Ra.... elle.... Raielle.... Wake your ass up." A voice yelled, making me jerk awake. I blinked a few times, trying ro get the haze out of my eyes. Kat was sitting across me with a worried expression on her face. She let out a relived breath when she saw my eyes flutter open. "Thank God you're alive. I've been trying to wake you up for hour." She revealed.

"Where are we?" I moaned, feeling stinging pain in my neck. I could feel ropes digging into my wrist but ignored the pain, as my head beat like a drum. I looked around the room to see Kat and Jasmine tied up to a chair- each of their wrist blazing red, probably for tugging on it too much. Drowsiness escaped my body and was replaced by dread when I gaze down to see myself also tied to a freaking chair. We were in a triangle formation, my back towards the door, Kat facing me and Jasmine further up in room in the middle of. I've done many schemes with Kat over the years but it has never ended with us being kidnapped or drugged, jailed but not abducted.

"I don't know." She responded. "I just woke up and we were here."

"What the fuck have you brought us into?" I growled, pulling on the ropes that glued my to the seat handle, but it was no use.

She rolled her eyes. "I thought this was going to be an easy kill." She argued. "How the hell was I suppose to know they would drug and kidnap us." I should have just stayed homes and cry over Storm at least then I would have been safe.

I snorted. "They raped and killed your cousins, we should have guess this. I should have know. I should have stayed home and continued to mope and cry." I blubbered. "Just know if we don't get out if this I will kill your ass." I hissed.

She rolled her eyes. "Hang onto your granny panties bitch. This is an adventure!" She effused.

My head snapped in her direction. "An adventure!" I repeated. "What the in the hell about this is an adventure to you Kat!"

She pouted. "I was just trying to cheer you up."

I tried to get up from the seat but the ropes held me back. "I wish I could whoop your ass right now." I jeered.

"Hey, hey!" She yelled out stopping me from saying more. "You can't blame this all on me. You decided you wanted to come. I didn't hear any reluctance on your side with my lack of planning and knowledge." She challenged smugly. She was right right although I knew her planned had no body to it I still went along with it, now here were are tied up to the unknown.

"I hope they kills you first." I grumbled, looking away from her.

"Shut up grandpa lover." She muttered, referring to the fact that Yulises chose me. I stuck my tongue out childishly.

"Why don't you ass licker." I fired back. It was a weak come back but it was something.

She smiled. "Vaginal backwash." She retorted. In serious times we never took anything seriously, especially me. It was my way of coping in stressful, anxious events. Instead of being hysterical and panicked like how I felt inside, I covered it with smiles and jokes- it calmed me. Kat usually went along with it because I tend to go dark placed when my mind wonder, I start hyperventilating and struggling to breath.

That's a good one. I shall make a note. "Dick effluvium." I continued.

"What is that?" She asked confused.

I don't know. I replied honestly. "I heard from my ex guy while he was on the phone and liked how it sounded." I answered, not wanting to say Storms name.