Prologue- If You Weren't There

Raven

"Sister! I broke in my friend's house! And I did it successfully! Aren't you proud?" I gleefully said to my sister, Natalie, replied with a question,

"Did they notice you?"
I tell her "No, but until I 'knocked' on their front door, they did! You proud?"

I was expecting her to say yes but, she didn't. She shook her head instead, "Why should I be proud in such thing? You do know that's illegal to do, you could get yourself or us in prison, Raven. Don't do that again.

"Either way, I don't care, I have better things to take care of. Stay out of trouble or else mom and dad will get mad." She sighed and left me on the couch.

I was pretty bummed out, they always do this to me. I try every time but all I get is no. They make me feel like trash, more garbage than I already thought I was. But that didn't stop me from being curious.
"Hey! Brother! I'm learning how to hack computers so I can break in the most famous tower of all! Stark Tower!" I beamed.

"Tch. Go bother someone else, I'm studying." He groaned. "But I-"

"I don't care, just, go somewhere else. Leave me alone." He left me with those words. And I was still bummed out after that.

I believe the first flashback occurred when I was 6, the second one happened when I was 7. That was long ago.

A lot has really happened in the past but I'm still normal. Well, I believe I'm normal. I wouldn't know your definition of normal.
I'm fictional. A fictional character in this other fictional world, created merely for the entertainment of the reader that no one asked for, but alas, here I am. So would you really expect me to be actually normal? Nope.

But for my standards, I am.

Just to make you know about my 'family' this is their names:
Mother: Morgana Maxell
Father: Earl Maxell
Brother: Nathaniel Maxell
Sister: Natalia Maxell
Little sister: Maria Maxell

Nat and Nat are twins. I left home when Maria was 5.

This family has powers, all different but similar. We all have this power, telekinesis, but also have different powers of our own. Basically you get this product with a free mystery product.

I'm not from this family, as in, I'm not from Morgana's womb. They just put their blood in me so I can have telekinesis like them, although, I don't know how it worked or how it works but I'll know soon. Probably.

Maybe added magic in me or something but I wouldn't know.

Just some starters about me:
I was found at the doorstep of the Maxell household. No one from the Maxell's know about my one secret, because I'm good at keeping it. Do not remember when I was found or what age I was.

Now that you know the main things to know about me, should we start?