Chapter 7

{Felix's POV}
    Me and Sam have been dating since freshman year. Last year she changed. She used to be so nice to everyone. She wouldn't raise her voice at anybody.  Ever since her old child hood friends came back in the middle of junior year; she hasn't been the same. There is something about Y/N. I don't know what it is that draws me to her.

{Your POV}
    "Sorry for that Changbin. I didn't mean for him to be here." I said apologetically. I felt bad that I had to put him in there at situation. 
    "No problem. I didn't mind it." Just as Changbin said it I herd Felix talk to Sam. It didn't sound like the way couples talk to each other. Chan spoke.
    "Ok guys how about we split up. We can cover more ground that way. Meet back here in an hour."
   "Why does it sound like a battle plane?" I whispered to Hyunjin.
  "It's just his thing. Don't mind him." Hyunjin answered. I chucked at what he said. We all just nodded at Chan.
  "Felix let's be together to go shopping." Sam said as she was hanging all over him. Felix looked shocked when she whispered something in his ear.
    "I think they need someone to go with them." I said very low so only Hyunjin would hear. And he nodded in understanding.
    "I'll go with you guys. You know to keep you all decent."
   "I'll go with Y/N since it's her first time with us." Changbin said. Me and him were kind of close so I didn't mind it. I looked at Felix he looked like he was glaring at Changbin.
   "Ok then I'll go with Hyunjin and Felix, Jisung goes with Minho, and Jeongin you go with Sungmen." Chan ordered.  We all did as Chan said and went with each other to got to the store.
   "So where do you want to go first?" Changbin asked me.
   "Does this mall have a hot topic?" I asked and he smirked.
   "I like the way you think." He then grabbed my wrist and led me to the store. We spent a long time in there. After a while a I got a text from Chan.

I showed the texts to Changbin he nodded in understanding

I showed the texts to Changbin he nodded in understanding. We quickly checked out and rushed back to the others. And as Chan had said Felix and Sam were making out.

{Felix POV}
    Sam is getting out of control. Before the others came we were sitting next to each other. However as soon as the others showed up even Hyunjin came back from the bathroom she grabbed me and started making out with me. Then Y/N came back.
    "Hey guys I should probably start heading home before my brothers start to worry." She then hugged everyone but me and left.
    "I better go to I promised my sister I would help her with her homework." I didn't have to go I wanted to get away from Sam. 

{Y/N POV}
    I headed out to my bike when Felix caught up to me.

{To be continued...}