Chapter 16

Omg I just wanted to thank everyone for 1k reads. That means a whole lot to me so thank you. I really appreciate that. Also have you guys seen stray kids new comeback? What did you guys think of it. I personally really liked it.
{Your POV}
    When me and Felix came back from the tent everyone was staring at us.
    "Where'd you guys go." Chan asked the both of us.
    "We went to go look for fire wood."  I quickly respond to their question before Felix could say anything.
    "Y/N do you want to stay in a tent by yourself?" Jisung asked me. I shook my head. Honestly I like spending time by myself, but the last time I went camping I got so freaked out so I ended up sharing a tent with one of my brothers. "Changbin why don't you share a tent with Y/N because you guys are close."
     "I don't think that's a good idea." Chan started. "Why doesn't she share a tent with the me sense I'm the only in it." We all agreed on that so I went to my tent and got my sleeping bag and moved it to Chan's tent. I lied down and fell right to sleep.

{Felix's POV}
    After Y/N left we all stayed outside for a while. I was sharing tent with Changbin because I was the last one to choose. I walked him to find him writing something down in his journal.
    "So where did you bring Y/N?" He asked. "Don't say to get fore wood because I know that's a lie." How did he know that?
    "I took her deeper in the woods."
    "What did you guys do?"
    "We talked. Why the one million questions?"
    "I highly doubt you guys 'just talked.'" He put air quotes around just talked. "All the questions are to make sure that you don't hurt her again." I stayed silent he used to be one of my best friends. I used to be able to tell him everything. Now there is just this awkwardness between us. "I'm gonna ask again. What did you do out there?"
    "I kissed her." I couldn't hold it back anymore he was getting on my last nerve. "I kissed her ok. That's all we did we just kissed. She kissed me back after that we talked and I vowed that I would get her back. Happy?"
    "Very." Was all she said before shutting off the lantern and going to sleep.

{Your POV}
    I was in the tent with Chan and he was reading a book. It was getting late and I was getting tired  I felt my eyes slowly start to close  and started to yawn.
    "Y/N why don't you get some sleep." Chan said to me I nodded then as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep. I woke up to someone slightly shaking me me. When I woke up I saw that it was Hyunjin who was shaking me. I woke up and started to pack because we were going to leave today. We were loading up the cars when Chan came up to me.
    "Hey Y/N I kind of want to ride with the rest of the guys do you mind driving my car."
    "No I don't mind."
    "Is it also cool if Felix rides with you." I nodded at him then he smiled at me. The whole group came up to me.
    "You ready to go?"
    "Yeah." Everyone was in their own cars. Felix was right next to me.
    "Hey can we talk?"
     "Aren't we talking right now."  I sounded emotionless. I honestly don't know what to say to him.
    "I want to talk to you about what happen with Sam and me."
    "And what exactly did happen?"
    "Well..."

{To be continued...}