Chapter 18

WARNING ⚠️
Hey guys I'm just going to give you a little warning before we start. This chapter contains some verbal abuse at the end. If you don't feel comfortable reading it then feel free not to.
_____________________________________
It had been a couple of days since I last saw the guys I missed them. About every day Evan yells and screams at me. I'm kind of scared that he'll hit me. When we went to school and Evan he wouldn't let me out of his sight.
"Would Evan Quinn come to the main office?" The Lady said over the PA.
"I guess I have to go to the office. I'll see you when I get back." He said then he kisses my cheek. I felt disgusted I don't even want to be with him I'm just scared of him. I saw the guys walk up to me.
"Y/N are you ok you look terrified?" Minho asked me kind of worried. I nodded and avoided eye contact with him. I looked over at Felix and he was glaring at me.
"Y/N can I talk to you in private please?" Felix asked me.
"Yeah." I followed him into a storage closet.
"What happened? First you kissed me outside the car, then you walk off with some other guy, and don't even look at any of us for days." He sounded pissed.
"You don't understand..."
"What, tell me what don't I u

nder stand." Just as I was about to say something my phone buzzed.

When I read this a smile formed on my face

When I read this a smile formed on my face. He have me a weird look.
"Why are you smiling?"
"Evan got suspended."
"Aren't you supposed to be upset?"
"No I hate him."
"Why?" I felt kind of bad because he looked so confused.
"He abuses me so much. He hasn't laid his hands on me yet, but but it's only a matter of time." He looked so shocked.
"Do you need help?"
"No let me handle this on my own."
"You sure?"
"Yeah."

{Felix POV}
When she told me that I just wanted to grab her and kiss her. As we looked at each other I just couldn't help it. I grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. She didn't stop me, but responded. I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to my body. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I didn't realize how much I miss her.

{Your POV}
I was shocked when he pulled me into a kiss. I just felt so right though. He snakes his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I put my arm around his neck and did the same thing. When we pulled away he put his forehead on mine. He looked deep in my eyes.
"What?" I asked him in a voice just over a whisper due to the loss of breath.
"Your eyes are so beautiful." He said and I chuckled.
"We should probably get out of here before the bell rings." When we left the closet the bell rang. The day continued on like everyday except with no Even. After school Evan came to pick me up. As soon as I got into the car he said something to me.
"We have to talk when we get back to my place." He said with a flat tone that almost scared me. He's bee forcing me to stay at his place because he doesn't trust that my brothers won't do anything to me. The drive was quite and long. When we got back to his place he let me go in first then slammed me up against the door.
"I herd that you went off with someone from your old little friend grounded, and didn't come back." I squeezed out from under him and went to the kitchen so the neighbors won't hear. He followed behind me while stomping. "What were you doing with him?"
"Just talking." I only told him part of the truth we were talking. I don't know what he would ask if I told him the full truth.
"Stop lying you little piece of sh*t!"
"I'm telling you the truth."
"No you aren't." He grabbed a glass and threw it at the wall. "Your lucky to even have someone like me in your life. No one will love you like I do. So don't you dare lie to me you little sl*t!" I got really scared and left the room and went to one of the bedrooms. I laid down on the bed. He came in a little later and lay down next to me and hugged me from behind. That completely repulsed me. "Hey babe, I'm sorry it won't happen again. You know that I love you right." I knew that was a lie he says it every time.
"Yeah I know."
"Anything else that you want to say?"
"I love you too." I was lying through my teeth.

To be continued...