Chapter 19

WARNING ⚠️
This has physical abuse in one of the parts. If you are in a abusive relationship get out of it your safety comes first.
_____________________________________
{Your POV}
    The next day was one of the best ones of my life. Evan was suspended so I didn't have to see him at school. He forces me to live with him still. I went to school and was able to hang out with who ever I wanted to. I was walking down the hallway and Felix approached me.
     "Hey Y/ N."
     "Hey." I said with a smile on my face.
    "Why are you so happy?" He asked me.
    "I have a plan to get Evan our of my life for ever." I told him.
    "You want to let me know what it is?"
    "No you'll see." I told him then walked away.
  *Time skip*
    I was on my way out side of school and I saw his car. I went in and acted like everything was normal. When we got back to his apartment his phone rang and he had to take it. When he came back I was on the kitchen, he came storming in and threw a glass against the wall.
    "You little bi*ch! How could you talk to those guys?!" He screamed.
    "I don't know what your talking about." I told him. Then a loud slap could be heard through the apartment. His hand was now on my check. He then grabbed my hair and started punching me repeatedly in the stomach. When he let go I fell to the floor. I grabbed my phone off the counter and went to his bedroom. I started packing my bag I had finished he came in.
     "What are you doing?" He asked me.
     "I'm leaving." I said.
     "You can't leave." He said
     "Yes I can." I told him. As l was leaving he stood in front of me. "Move."
    "No you're not." I then got out my phone and pressed play. The video rolled of what happened earlier and he stood there dumb founded.
   "If you don't move I'll show tho to the police."
He then moved out of my way and I left the apartment. I hailed a taxi got in and told the driver my address.
    "Everything ok?" He asked me clearly seeing the red mark on my face.
    "I just broke up with my boyfriend." I told him.
    "Did he hit you?" He asked again. I wasn't in the mood to talk so I nodded. When got to my house I was going to pay him, but be stopped me. "Who lives here?" He asked.
    "My brothers."
    "Ok, be safe and the ride is on me." He said. I thanked him then rang the doorbell. When the door opened I saw Maddy on the other side.
    "Oh my god." Was all he said before pulling me into a huge hug. When we went inside he called out to everyone else. "Leo, Richard come down here for a second!"  We heard foot steps running down the stairs. They both stopped at the bottom of the steps and looked at me. They both enfolded me in a hug.  I decided to go for a walk a little after that I told them then left. As I was walking I saw Felix leave his house.
    "Y/N!" He called after me. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. I told him what happened and what I had done I even showed him the video. After that he put his hand where  Evan slapped me. "Are you ok?" He asked me. As we started walking through the park together.
   "Yeah, I'm fine." I told him.
   "I'm gonna kill him." He mumbled under his breath. "I'm glade your ok." He said with a smile. He then leaned down to kiss me. Our lips  were inches apart he said something. "Now where were we before we got interrupted at the diner?" He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.
    "I don't remember. Can you remind me?" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck. He then connected our lips. It felt like total euphoria. We stayed like this for a while before we separated to catch our breath.
    "I missed you so much." He said while inhaling.
   "I missed you too." I said back. We were walking back to our houses while he had his arm around my waist.

{To be continued...}